Ytterby, Sweden Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That you made me watch the music video for The Weather Girls' It's Raining Men? Because that was a load of WTF.

In unrelated news, Bonnie passed 12,000 Superthread posts in her birthday thread. :up:

Oh shit yeah also check out latest results from an ~exciting archaeological dig~: Paul McGuinness was overseas when U2 did TV Gaga. The mice shall play when the cat is away, etc.

That just makes the whole it's all Paul McG's fault that they're not as fun as they should be theory really hit home.

That you made me watch the music video for The Weather Girls' It's Raining Men? Because that was a load of WTF.

In unrelated news, Bonnie passed 12,000 Superthread posts in her birthday thread. :up:

Yes... Axver is no longer an AMAZING ONE HIT WONDER DISCO virgin.

Yes GG2 I am drinking tawny port like the pompous bastard I am!

I was thinking of picking up something for the grand Birthday, but, of course, the time zone problem kinda reminded me it would be no fun. Someday we're all going to party.

I was thinking of picking up something for the grand Birthday, but, of course, the time zone problem kinda reminded me it would be no fun. Someday we're all going to party.

I guarantee, one day Ax, me, Ali, U-Wen, Anna, Danny, Daniel, BEG, Cin and Other will all hire a plane and we will fly it to America and shit will be awesome.

I guarantee, one day Ax, me, Ali, U-Wen, Anna, Danny, Daniel, BEG, Cin and Other will all hire a plane and we will fly it to America and shit will be awesome.

Or...and I'm just throwing this out there...I could...come to Australia. Something tells me one of these plans is simpler thean the other.

You're going to come to Melbourne one day and it's going to be fucking mad.

I can't believe I want to go back to the US. But there are cool people I want to hang out with. No holiday will be quite long enough, I imagine. All you fools need to move to Australia. Or New Zealand.

I can't believe I want to go back to the US. But there are cool people I want to hang out with. No holiday will be quite long enough, I imagine. All you fools need to move to Australia. Or New Zealand.

YOU HAVE TO COME HERE. You just have to. Chicago is SCREAMING for you to visit.

CAN YOU HEAR HER?!

YOU HAVE TO COME HERE. You just have to. Chicago is SCREAMING for you to visit.

CAN YOU HEAR HER?!

I've already been to Chicago! It's probably been screaming from the trauma ever since.

You need to come here though, so we can have authentic Texas Mexican food...aka Tex-Mex

I think I would die from so much rad. I used to have a Tex-Mex pizza at an Italian place I love that just totally rocked, before I decided to be Vegetarian-for-a-while/plz no pig for me.

But still... yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom