yousendit.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anirban

Acrobat
I think yousendit.com should be given a huge round of applause. Where would we be without it??? I am not ashamed to say that I LOVE yousendit.com. I don't think I could live without it now. What was the world like before yousendit.com? I can't even remember anymore...
I :heart: yousendit.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can say that again! Without yousendit, HTDAAB wouldn't have leaked nearly as fast. Ah yes, so many memories that involve yousendit :)

I'll gladly pay for their premium services whenever they start offering 'em. I honestly have no idea how they're offering what they are for free at the moment.

gorman said:
You can say that again! Without yousendit, HTDAAB wouldn't have leaked nearly as fast. Ah yes, so many memories that involve yousendit :)

I'll gladly pay for their premium services whenever they start offering 'em. I honestly have no idea how they're offering what they are for free at the moment.

i don't know how it's free either... they have ads but it seems like they must have a warehouse full of servers to accomodate so much data. i wonder how much the 7-day turnaround/download limits help...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom