Your thoughts on racist jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meh..no big deal to me.....but on a personal note, BAW and I have always had this argument...read on..

These are serious questions...which have you heard?

#1 - Half-passed a monkeys ass according to its balls? or
Half-passed a monkeys ass, a quarter to its balls?

#2 - Some person's description of a Hispanic...
Is he a Taco-bender or
Is he a Taco-vender....

Help me out...BAW and I have argued these two statements for the past 10 years!

I think this is a "you had to be there" kind of argument...it doesn't translate well on the net :shrug: :laugh:

I laugh at stereotypes of my race because it really is funny. But it only works coming from someone of my race.

I also am going to hell. Me and my friends enjoy saying horribly offensive things to each other, but coming from anyone else we would be offended.

Mr. BAW said:
Half-passed a monkeys ass, a quarter to its balls?

Is the one we use where I come from. Please dont tell me which one of you is right! I dont want to be responsible for marriage counselling :lol:

...And I believe the Taco-bender is the other correct one (the monkey one I know is correct), but I've only heard it referenced by others, not used.

:reject:

I hope one of you dont hate me now!

Angela Harlem said:

Is the one we use where I come from. Please dont tell me which one of you is right! I dont want to be responsible for marriage counselling :lol:

:gloat:

:lmao:

We've been arguing about this for 10 years...I even drew a sketch of a male monkey's nether regions once to demonstrate why my way made more sense :reject:

Back
Top Bottom