Your SuperBowl XXXIX Patriots vs Eagles Thread - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-05-2005, 05:09 PM   #91
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:05 AM
The Pats are the most boring, ugly, 'great' team I've ever seen. As much as I hated Dallas at least they were entertaining. Fucking Pats (who BTW only got here because of a lucky storm and some bad calls against the Steelers, which is why I was too burned up to come here and fight with you guys, see, I FEEL football and I don't like being ragged about it) are dull, thudding, prodding along, methodical and efficient, yes, but boring, ugly and evil- they bring to mind the Orcs from the Lord of the Rings stories. And and the end of the story, who was dead, and who was there, in victory and glory, flying high....

The Eagles!

May it be the same tommorrow.

Old 02-05-2005, 05:32 PM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
The Pats are the most boring, ugly, 'great' team I've ever seen. As much as I hated Dallas at least they were entertaining. Fucking Pats (who BTW only got here because of a lucky storm and some bad calls against the Steelers, which is why I was too burned up to come here and fight with you guys, see, I FEEL football and I don't like being ragged about it) are dull, thudding, prodding along, methodical and efficient, yes, but boring, ugly and evil- they bring to mind the Orcs from the Lord of the Rings stories. And and the end of the story, who was dead, and who was there, in victory and glory, flying high....

The Eagles!

Prediction: Nazgul 24, Eagles 13.

Do not come between the Nazgul and his prey.

Old 02-05-2005, 07:07 PM   #93
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

The Eagles!

As much as I agree, that seemed WAAY too thought out.

Thumbs up to speedracer for the brilliant reply though.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:30 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 05:05 AM
I'm just waiting for to see Paul McCartney's boob

Old 02-05-2005, 08:27 PM   #95
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:

The Eagles!

yes the pats are as evil as satan himself

as boring as watching paint dry

only win by a few points

only got there because of vinatieri and his damn kicks

they are apparently an ugly team

now i've heard it all.

yes, damn that snow! damn it to hell! not like the colts don't have james to run and pound the ball with...oh wait, he got shut down too. one of if not the best offenses in history held to 3 points, but thats boring football?

scoring 40+ on the top defense in the league is boring football?

doing these two things is LUCKY!?

give credit where credit is due.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:36 PM   #96
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

i'm also sure that when the pats win you'll disappear for another month, but if the eagles win you'll be on here gloating.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:27 AM   #97
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by StlElevation
i'm also sure that when the pats win you'll disappear for another month, but if the eagles win you'll be on here gloating.
WRONG! I do not gloat, and I despise arrogant gloaters (especially 2 girls from Boston who never bother to post here all year and probably don't even watch the games but come here to gloat whenever the Pats win, I HATE 'fans' like that!) The reason I 'disappeared' is because of people like you, and them, who do gloat. I do not just shoot off my mouth, I am true fan, I feel the game deeply and personally and I cannot stand to be razzed about it. So I just avoid it to avoid getting into fights (if only I could do that in FYM ) If the Eagles win, I will come here and celebrate my own happiness, but will not rub it in to any Pats fans, because that is a shitty thing to do (Even though some of you deserve it because that's what you do )
Old 02-06-2005, 07:31 AM   #98
Blue Crack Addict

And speaking of gloating ( ) and just celebrating your own joy, and the difference between the two, this is how I feel about end zone celebrations: it should not be a penalty if someone is just happy, doing a dance, jumping into his teammate's arms, dunking the ball, etc. However, if someone thumbs the ball in a DB's face or gets snotty to the other team personally, then it should be called taunting. But I don't think all celebrations are taunting, it depends on the situation.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:14 AM   #99
Refugee

haha the Eagles are gonna get ass-raped

New England 44
Philadelphia 10
Old 02-06-2005, 09:02 AM   #100
The Fly

Local Time: 02:05 AM
Pats 27
Eagles 21

Paul McCartney: The second coolest Halftime performance ever.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:04 AM   #101
Blue Crack Addict

You know, I think at least half my hatred for the Pats is for their obnoxious, arrogant, trash talking fans. It would be great to have them all shut up.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:08 AM   #102
Refugee

Local Time: 02:05 AM
Go Pats!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:09 AM   #103
Blue Crack Addict

I want to commend the 49ers, and all their fans, for never being that way. The team itself was not that way, and I never heard a 49er fan get arrogant and shitty as many times as they won, as many Super Bowls as they got. That is for Dallas fans Clinton even told them after one Super Bowl that 'no one begrudges you your success' because of their class and humility. Clinton said, no matter where he went, no one hated them the way they did other successful teams because they never shoved it in anyone's face. They were always humble in victory, even Jerry Rice using 'we' instead of "I" when being congratulated on a play. They were the class of the league, and some teams and fans should take note of how you can win without being a dickhead.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:12 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
You know, I think at least half my hatred for the Pats is for their obnoxious, arrogant, trash talking fans. It would be great to have them all shut up.

Gloating is a big part of the fun. But it gets annoying when the person has no idea what they're talking about.

I have a friend who only likes the Patriots because she thinks Tom Brady is, as she puts it, "soooooooo hott!!" She doesn't watch the games at all, but every Monday I get a message on MSN, "hahah the pats won again they kick ass". I hate fans like that. And of course you know once they lose, she'll move on to another "hott" QB.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:06 AM   #105
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
and i wish everybody who gives the pats no respect, calls brady mediocre and thinks the team only wins because of weather and officiating would shut the hell up as well, especially after the dynasty is sealed tonight.