Your Scent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
What perfume/cologne/aftershave/body spray (etc) do you wear?

Me: Ralph Lauren Romance (I am continually surprised at the amount of compliments I receive when I wear this)
Gucci Rush (when going out)
Lancome Miracle (going to work)
I just got Dior Addict for my birthday
Calgon Body Sprays just for the hell of it.

Revlon Charlie - Sunshine. They took it off the market a while ago but last christmas mum found a huge bottle that 'fell off the back of a truck' so I have supplies for a while yet. When it runs out I will need a new smell.
:(

Lately it's been ReplexP bug spray from spraying the horses. Yep, I smell delightful. :|

I'm as picky as a 16-year old at the cosmetics counter...I regularly change up between ->

Calvin Klein Summer
Calvin Klein ONE
Calvin Klein Eternity
Ralph Lauren Romance
L'Eau Par Kenzo

My Chinese laundry lady says she loves smelling my shirts "cause you wear good smells!" :lol:

(hope she's sniffing the collars!!!)

I still use Spiritual Sky- Frankincense

I did get daring and buy an oil from Egypt, it's called Arabian Nights...it smells a lot like Spiritual Sky frankincense.

Someone should bottle the smell of horses and their tack.

I'm so allergic to perfume. :tsk: Aside from the nasty headache it gives me, I could sneeze my head off when I'm around freshly spayed perfume.

However.....Bath and Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry does not make me sneeze :applaud:, unlike everything else in the world, so the body spray would be my scent. Everyone tells me I smell like a bowl of fruit all the time. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom