Your Scent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love perfume....

Dolce Gabbana- RED- current fave
Ralph Lauren- dont know what it is called, but a friend bought me a bottle for christmas, I like this for day time wearing
Jean Paul Gaultier- I get so many comments when I wear this
Anna Sui- Dreams
Escada
Gucci- Rush
Aqua Di Gio- love this
L'Eau D Issey- love this
Giorgio- 'G'

I want to get new bottles of
Rochas- Byzance- a great night time scent

Armani - Red
Armani - she
Ralph Lauren - Ralph
Versace - woman (think tis called this...)
Ghost - original fragrance

wants:

new dior one, blue box with daisies on, forget what its called :p

Aahhh bayernfc, i have bad memories with that one, the scent itself is good though....... By the way, do you actually like bayernfc, the football club i mean! I do:drool:

Diane L, that is my favourite perfume of all times, thanks for the hint, i didn´t know it was still available, im gonna go and look for it rightnow!!! :D

-Eva-

Victoria's Secret Pink
Clinque Happy

And that's it. I'm not a huge fan of scents. I'm also alergic to a lot of them.

Evalicious said:
By the way, do you actually like bayernfc, the football club i mean! I do:drool:

-Eva-

Haha.....everyone seems to hate them.. .. but yeah...Way back when Klinsmann still played there! Now they really need to get their act together (which goes for the entire German team).

Now back to the thread topic!

Maybe one of you guys can answer this for me . A couple of yrs ago a friend of a friend was wearing something that had a hint of raid bug spray to it. I think she said it was called Poison. Has anyone noticed this? Sorry if its something one of you are wearing.

I don't wear cologne that often, but I've got Kilo and Apollo Axe bodyspray, and Victoria's Secret Sexy (for Men - it was a gift). All 3 are a pretty strong, but nice in moderation.

Back
Top Bottom