Your (ONE) goal in life..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To learn at some point how to think positively about myself and not give a s**t what other people think of/say about me-and to forget the past.

The clock's ticking on this one....

Originally posted by baker6621:
Be serious. One goal.

My one goal is to have as much fun as I can before I'm 72 and realize it's too late.

My grandmother is 75 and having the best time of her life. Fun does not have a sell by date.

As for me, my ultimate goal is happiness - in love, family, health and career.

I would love to end up in a well paying job (I'm thinking advertising) which also has hours flexible enough to allow me some travel time. I want to have enough money to where I can live comfortably and not be held back from doing what I desire to do (let's face it, $$$ gets you stuff). The challenge in life is to acheive three things and have them at the same phase in life: Health, Money and Time. Usually a younger person just starting out has their health, their time but not their money. By middle-age they still have their health, they have some money but no time (be it kids, marriage, whatever). By the time you are elderly you have saved up your money, have your time but may have lost your health. Well, I want all three at once! Time, Money, Health. The problem is that in most cases you use your time making your money which leads to your eventual break-down which is not good for health.

Or maybe I should just give a simpler answer
wink.gif

I guess when you get right down to it, what I really desire right now in my life is to love and to have that love returned.

Being with drgnwolf1969 forever.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

To be part of a car rally-team in some way!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL!!!!

Naaaaaah.

in reality, to find true luv.........I hope.............something I have never experienced............

(sad, I know....
rolleyes.gif
)

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 11-22-2001).]

I can't point the finger on what I want to reach. When I'm about to die, I want to be able to say, I would do it again like I will have done then. Being satisfied with my life. Maybe the key is not to expect too much but just to be thankful for what you've got.

But on the other hand: Gimme lots of sex and drugs and rock and roll...and money!!!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom