Your mobile phone brand/ringtone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
at the mo, nokia 6310i

with ringtones charlies angels theme, real world (matchbox20), sexy lady (shaggy), TFI friday theme, pink panther theme, ruby tuesday (stones), round round (sugababes), seven nation army (white stripes) :) and ALIAS logo :cute:

will be getting a nokia 7210i soon :love: with built in camera and polyphonic tones - i cant wait hehe ;)

Samsung SGH-S300
S300-inHand2.jpg

I don't really understand ring tones. :reject: I want a cool one, but I'm afraid I'd screw up getting it and end up paying like ?5 for it or something, so I just have the "Arabesque" one now.

Nokia...6581? I think...

My ringtone is Lap...sounds like lap dance music or something. :laugh:

I'd really like a spiffy ringtone, but I can't figure out how to download one.
I'm cell phone inept...I just got it last month :huh:
I'm behind a bit in life...

Some kind of 2-year-old Audiovox...I want a new one for Christmas.

Theme to Carmen.

Some kind of Siemens, I think the same one as kobe. Whatever ring tone came as the default is the one I'm still using.

^ I want a Clash ringtone!! That would be too sweet

I have a Motorola something-or-other and my ringtone is Rondo Alla Turca, or Rage Over the Lost Penny. It's a song I used to know how to play when I took piano lessons. :|

Does anyone know if Motos can use downloaded ringtones? I'd love to get a different one, but I don't know if it would work or not...

LGv6000

and i have way too many ringtones lol... i went a little nuts
clocks, eye of the tiger, big pimpin, uncle fu**a (south park), inspector gadget theme, theme from CHiPs, theme from major league baseball on fox, the godfather theme, bittersweet symphony, nuthin' but a g thing, itchy and scratchy, p.i.m.p., the way i am, new year's day, mysterious ways, i still haven't found what i'm looking for, elevation, sunday bloody sunday, i ain't mad at'cha, the next episode, beautiful, beautiful day, walk on, where the streets have no name, behind blue eyes, the ground beneath her feet, goodnight saigon.... whew

it depends on who is calling. i have different ring tones for my friends. for the most part it is Clocks as my ring tone, but i have the GA Tech Fight song, Shake Your Tale Feather, Beautiful, as ring tones for different people. :sexywink:

Samsung something or other - its silver and it flips s300 I think or a300 :shrug:

I have my phone on silent but it vibrates when someone calls me and lights up when I get a message

A shitty little Sagem myx 3. I bought it because it was really really cheap.

My ringtone changes all the time. Currently it's One by Metallica ( my boyfriend composed the ringtone :D )

Nokia 3560

Sunday Bloody Sunday
In A Little While

and Sandstorm by Darude(techno/dance song from a couple of years back...)

Niamh_Saoirse said:
A shitty little Sagem myx 3. I bought it because it was really really cheap.

My ringtone changes all the time. Currently it's One by Metallica ( my boyfriend composed the ringtone :D )

I got a new mobile. It?s a Motorola something something ( I can?t remember the model)

And it?s on silent mode

Samsung 307

Justin Timberlake Rock Your Body (yah, that's right)
I also have the Law and Order Theme for my sister that is in law school, In a Little While, the Sex and the City theme.

I change mine all the time b/c I found a site where I can download good songs for free!

PS My samsung doesn't ring all the time. )It doesn't ring when it's in my purse!! ) I wouldn't recommend it. It was top of the line at the time and I am unhappy with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom