your lost without me, i think thats obvious now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL!

i love you more and more every day, dear gheto.

:hug: ghetofabu :hug:

your just dieing to start a fight arent you? its been a while, hasnt it. i think were due.

Sunny%20Days%20Outfit.jpg

:hug: ghetofabu :hug:

your exactly what i needed today.

I am just sitting here laughing and those around me what is going on and what is so funny.

I simply turn to them and say that Deathbear is hitting on Ghetofabu and they then tell me to go home because I need sleep.

i think it genious that bear can launch a thread and we clamor to that thread, much like farm animals and eat from the palm of his hand..:up:

db3
:angry:

ghetofabu said:

And so it has come to this Ghetto-san. You will taste the fury of my blades before this night is out. I shall end your life or mine trying. I swear to you that your ancestors will forever remember the lesson you will learn in your flesh:
When you threaten Bear-san you give up all claims to your life.

oh hey, thanks ninja.

im afraid its not necessary. she just wants to steal my all important spot light because shes jealous of how popular i am. sure, i was voted as southern manitoba's sexiest male in the february 1914 edition of in style magazine, but i havent let it get to me.

yup its true. im the best poster this board has ever seen, and some people are jealous.

but if you really want her to eat dirt, im not gonna stop you. :up:

once again, this does nothing to prove, but at the same time does nothing to DISPROVE my theory that germans love david hasselhoff. :up:

Back
Top Bottom