Your LEAST favorite sports teams (pro)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is no team I dislike more than the Dallas Cowboys.

In fact, I like most teams...and then...there's Dallas (Cowboys, that is). :|

DALLAS COWBOYS :down: :mad: :madspit: :censored: DEEP hatred!!

I also dislike these NFL teams: Patriots, Raiders, Broncos. I have hated them all since I was a kid and it has gotten worse over the years.

NBA- LA LAKERS :down:

I do not care for baseball and find it snoringly dull :yawn:

Last edited:
when two of your favorite teams are run by Fred & Jeff Wilpon, and James Dolan & Isiah Thomas... it's hard to really hate anyone else when you hate your own team's management so damn much.

but if i'm forced to pick... i'll lower it to the five, in order of hatred

5. new york rangers
4. new york jets
3. atlanta braves
Tie for 1st. new york yankees, boston red sox

i'd hate the cowboys, too, but it's not nice to disrespect the elderly of america.
Vinny_Testaverde_84294.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:
i've found a way to hate all the teams i'm supposed to hate as a massachusetts citizen. i grew up hating the yankees even though i lived in the state of NY for a while (no, not nyc), so that made it quite a bit easier.

i don't like any NFL teams, i don't like football, and i certainly don't give a fuck about the patriots.

chicago cubs
new york giants
new york skankees
miami dolphins
pittsburgh steelers
chokeland raiders
washington redskins, only because of snyder

yes, i hate a lot of football teams and wish many losses to them for many years

Oh Lordy, the Montreal Canadiens fan in me is going to have a field day. Let's see...what teams do I hate?

Tampa Bay Lightning (DIE! YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THAT CUP ONE BIT! THE CUP BELONGS IN CANADA!)
Boston Bruins (DIE!)
New York Rangers (DIE! YOU STOLE LAFLEUR!...YES, THAT WAS IN THE 80's, BUT I DON'T CARE!)
Toronto Maple Leafs (ESPECIALLY DIE!)

Oh, and the Australian rugby team ticks me off as well.

First off, I'd like to say that I am VERY upset over the lack of respect and admiration given to MY New York Yankees! :sad:

That said, I will be forever mad at the Cowboys because Bill Parcells, that traitor, left the Northeast to coach them...without bringing a Super Bowl appearance to his team before them, the Jets!

I do not like the Shaq-Kobe era Lakers.

Last edited:
Yankees
athletics
texas rangers
Lakers
bulls
utah jazz
bronco's

if my baseball team (seattle mariner's) was winning this season, i'd hate any team that lessened their playoff chances.

i don't hate any hockey teams cuz i don't watch much hockey at all really.

Diane L said:
That said, I will be forever mad at the Cowboys because Bill Parcells, that traitor, left the Northeast to coach them...without bringing a Super Bowl appearance to his team before them, the Jets!

umm... well technicaly he was a traitor when he left the patriots to join a division rival... aaaand add to that fact that the jets and cowboys are two of the giants' biggest rivals...

why are you shocked at anything that el tuna de largo does? the man's an egomaniac... he doesn't care.

I'll pick one in each of the 4 major sports...
Baseball...Yankees (C'mon did you think I'd say anything else?)
Football...Cowboys (America's team my @$$)
Basketball...Lakers
Hockey...Canadiens

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom