Your last night on earth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
I'm currently doing a clinical rotation in Denver for the month and I live Michigan. So I could only find a place to stay in Boulder for a one month period. If any of you know the area you may know what I'm talking about. It is a 50 minute drive to get to the hospital so I have a lot of time to listen to the radio. Anyhoo... I was listening to a local station and the DJ asked a question: "Out of anyone, live or dead, who would you want to party with?" Well one of the other DJ's there said right away "Bono. It would defenanlty be Bono. He loves to drink red wine, get high and he's the coolest guy on the face of the planet. Without a doubt Bono"

I thought it was cool he said that but I also though it was a cool question.

So who would you like to party with if it was your last night on earth and it could be anyone live or dead?

:hmm:

Since you said "party"..and for me that would be just to hang out, talk to, and he'd have to sing too :D

I guess Bruce, since I don't think Bono would like me anyway :wink:

There are many important historical figures I'd love to talk to of course..

my last night on earth...thats a good question.

it would have to be with my soulmate. whoever that is.

I would like to party with Bobbie Williams and Colin Farrel. Both could possibly drink me under the table and they both get tail like there is no tomorrow. A man's man!

This is cheating, but my dream would be to party with all of U2. Get drunk and talk the night away...I think it would be a blast.

After Bono - I'd also like to choose Mike Peters (The Alarm) and perhaps Stuart Adamson (Big Country) - could chat about those early tours.

screw partying.

i'd like to sit around and talk to joe strummer.

Joe Strummer would be coool too. Went and saw Dead Men Walking in London last night and Mick Jones turned up and played on stage with the lads - fantastic.

i'm gonna be boring too and say my husband. we'd do anything and everything, you know, just go to a restaurant and order whatever food we wanted, blow all our money and go to the beach or something.

if it's gonna be your last night, why not blow all your money having fun?

i've changed my mind... sinatra is being moved to second on my list...

how could i forget... if there's only one man to spend your last night on earth with, it has to be the one and only man who could put frank sinatra and everyone else to shame... the ultimate man's man... the man... the myth... the legend...

02_g24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom