Your July X-mas wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:

Thank goodness it's not an illegal drug!

LMP, could you take this down? In addition to philly's urine being tested, I would like to test his blood and his hair.

:hmm: Me see....to Meet the Man..Bono!:heart: That would be a perfect Christmas gift for me! Then my own PC, and definetly, a new camara! Oh, and I need a new house& car..but I will put That on my birthday wish list since it's so close to Christmas anyways!! :wink:

annie_vox said:
I want a trip to London... very badly...

Same here. :( Traveling throughout the UK (and Ireland as well) would be a dream come true for me. It doesn't seem to be in the cards though, right now. :sad:

LemonMelon said:

Same here. :( Traveling throughout the UK (and Ireland as well) would be a dream come true for me. It doesn't seem to be in the cards though, right now. :sad:

Yeah that would be amazing... I was supposed to go there in September, but things happened and I'll be too busy on that month... So maybe next February. The plane tickets would make a fantastic Christmas present!

LemonMelon said:
Wii_main_0909-1158254665367-440_330.jpg

1973_Gibson_SG_Standard_040604.jpg

:combust:
[/QUOTE

awesome gifts on your list ;)

BonoFox1 said:

Hey I like Soda Stereo :D...havent heard anything new from them though

they jumped on the "let's re-unite" bandwagon

have sold out 5... FIVE River Plate's Monumental in Buenos Aires (19-20-22 Oct, and 2 more in Nov)

almost sold out 1 in Santiago

and like 5-8 more in the rest of southamerica and mexico

that

MsPurrl said:

Great place to find seashells. I have many of them from previous trips--and am scheming to get back there for a few days in October. :wink:
I love to collect seashells but I think I'm starting to get tired of it because I have so many now mostly from going to my mom's vacation house at the beach in South Carolina for 11 years and I haven't done anything with the seashells yet.

LemonMelon said:
Definitely :combust: I don't play guitar but Mr. Brown does.

I would also want a trip to Scotland and Ireland and an old antique victorian country farmhouse, movie DVD's and movie CD soundtracks.

A big cheque to clear off debts/start planning and booking things for getting married/go travelling again.

Back
Top Bottom