Your habits here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheQuiet1

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Out of all the different forums here at interference (PLEBA, It's Official etc) which one do you post in the most/spend the most time in?

I pretty much have to look at all the forums, but I frequent Lemonade Stand, Zoo Confessionals, and It's Official most.

u2 gatherings, lemo stand, zoo station, zoo confessions, and io.

EYKIW, B&C and LS pretty much. Sometimes... Zoo Stn. Once in a blue moon in IAMJ and Discotheque.

Bottomline... :crack:

Well my main haunt is FYM, then this one...then dream out loud where I like to lurk and wish I could write like the people who post there :)

FYM first and then LS and it's sub forums. then sometimes i'll venture down to the tour section to see what's going on. i have a journal but i haven't figure out a use for it yet.

LS, FYM(but getting tired of it), Zoo Confessionals, and PLEBA but I don't post there much. I just like to look at the pictures of Larry:wink:

Everything You Know is Wrong
PLEBA
Where the Album Has a Name
General Tour Discussions
U2 Setlists
Just the Bang and the Clatter
Lemonade Stand

that's mostly it...i don't even come here very much. occassionally I'll wander off to other forums but those are my main ones. I tend to stick to the U2-related ones usually.

Se7en said:
FYM first and then LS and it's sub forums. then sometimes i'll venture down to the tour section to see what's going on. i have a journal but i haven't figure out a use for it yet.
oooh!! :hyper:

as for me, i pretty much go back and forth between B&C and LS, then journals.

if i'm feeling adventurous i'll check out the other places, and maybe even post there! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Tour forum (spend most time there), Lemonade Stand, Journals. A few other forums every once and awhile, mostly lurk in those though.

I stay away from EYKIW nowadays. I may venture back there again when the tour is over and things die down. I think it was the posts prior to the tour in that forum like "do you think U2 will play songs from the new album on the upcoming tour?" that just made me stay away from there! :laugh:

Well I always hope for action in Inside Broadcast, so I go there first. :D :reject:

Currently spending most of my time and posting most in B&C and ZC. Mostly lurking in FYM...most of the time I just can't be bothered replying there right now. I imagine I'll get more interested in it eventually again. Also enjoy reading Journals. Post in mine sometimes too.

i steal all the pictures from PLEBA & add little :drool: faces where i see fit

i browse through the following forums a lot:
lemonade stand, zoo station, bang&clatter, zoo confessionals, free your mind & its official but i post more in here i guess

from time to time i go into everything you know is wrong but for some reason i cant stay there too long it gets on my nerves:reject:
if i wanted to hear people complain about u2 i would simply talk to evryone i know.

Back
Top Bottom