Your guitar…………

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My guitar is a Nifty Aqua Danelectro U-2.

Below is a picture of one. :D

danelectro2.jpg

Last edited:
I got a Dean Exotica acoustic/electric for Christmas. It's quite a bride, it's a great body and a great workout. :drool: :wink:

Well I used to have a Yamaha AES 500 called Marjorie:

guitar1.jpg

But my mum's got that one back now :)

And she got me an Indie Union Jack for my birthday! I don't have any pics of me with Jarvis yet, but hopefully I will do soon :)

guitar2.jpg

I :heart: my guitar so much! :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:drool:

I'm currently taking applications for boys with guitars. :sexywink:

when filling out my references, do you want me to include all of my former partners?

DeadMansParty said:

hey, what is thats instrument on the left, is it th japanese koto?

That is a Saz, my inlaws brought it back for me from their trip to Turkey. My mother played one as well but hers has a warped neck :( still trying to find out if it's salvageable...
I got into playing it from listening to The Tea Party way too much, frankly.. :D

These are my guitars in order of purchase.

(None of these are my guitars but the look the same)

Vantage VS600
The walnut model at the bottom of the page.

yam-eg112-fatstrat.jpg

Yamaha EG-112 (included with beginner's kit)

stat2-t.jpg

Some Cort that looks kinda like this one, but red instead.

M70.jpg

D'armond Guild M70

hb30ch.jpg

Washburn HB-30 Semihollow.

Epiphone-DOT-ES335-555.JPG

Epiphone Dot semihollow.

Last edited:
I have a Slammer Explorer, Cort S-400 (piece of crap!), and an Ibanez acoustic. I only have pics of the Explorer and the S-400.

band1.jpg

That's me on the right, two years ago. I apologise for looking like an idiot - I was a 15 year old with little to no fashion sense.

cort.gif

That's my Cort, the first guitar I ever owned. I don't use it live, because it sounds like crap. It's okay for playing along with CDs but that's about it.

GibsonGirl said:
I have a Slammer Explorer, Cort S-400 (piece of crap!), and an Ibanez acoustic. I only have pics of the Explorer and the S-400.

band1.jpg

That's me on the right, two years ago. I apologise for looking like an idiot - I was a 15 year old with little to no fashion sense.

Hot stuff.

Back
Top Bottom