Your guilty pleasure songs lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
Christina Aguilera- I Turn To You.
George Micheal- I Want Your Sex.
Kim Karnes- Betty Davis' Eyes.
Righteous Brothers- You've Lost That Loving Feeling.

Ummm...I've been listening to Madonna's "Santa Baby" lately...

I don't know why!!!!! It was just stuck in my head, and it's on that A Very Special Christmas CD with the U2 song, so I just have kinda been listening to it lately! Okay????
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

"Dr. Feelgood" by Motley Crue

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

I've been in a romantic, lovey-dovey kinda mood lately, so feel free to gag at the choices
wink.gif
... (It'd be less gag-inducing if you knew the story behind it...maybe a few drinks and I'll share
biggrin.gif
). So anyway...

When You Say Nothing At All - Notting Hill (I know, I know...
biggrin.gif
)
Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel (so it's cheesy, but the words are quite fitting in my case)

And that's about it, really...I don't feel too guilty about the other ones...

Aah lovey dovey songs...
My 'song of the moment' is 'Amazing' by an Aussie singer called Alex Lloyd who is INCREDIBLY good. It wouldn't be available in the US, it will be in the UK, but you should try and track it or anything by him (other recommendations: 'Lucky Star' or 'My Way Home') down on the net. Very U2 fan friendly. For UK people, he's very similar to David Gray.

As for a not serious dicky song....ok I admit it... I LOVE Destiny's Child 'Bootalicious'. There, I admitted it.

------------------
"Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

matt2870@hotmail.com

I've been gettin' down to some 'ride wit me' by nelly, 'gorrilaz' as was mentioned earlier, and survivor by destiny's child.

The remix to I'm Real by J. Lo with Ja Rule is a very good song, i really like it a lot and not afraid to admit it.

~rougerum

Recently I downloaded Killing Time by Echo and the Bunnymen- bit of an oldie, but very cool indeed............and I guess that seeing as though I am a huge U2 fan I also downloaded the new Henry Rollins song- Your number is one, and I really like this
smile.gif

Divinyls - I Touch Myself
biggrin.gif

Actually, I'm lying. It's the only guilty pleasure song I have on MP3, but I haven't been listening to it for a while. I've really been listening to Hybrid bootlegs for the past few weeks.

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Gorillaz-Clint Eastwood
It's so damn catchy!!!!

Allright, people! I'm only going to say this once: Clint Eastwood is NOT a guilty pleasure song! You should be proud to listen to it. It's only the Official song of Summer! Clint Eastwood is way out west and Gorillaz are gonna be HUGE! And if you like the original version, wait till you hear the remix!

Here are some guilty pleasure songs:

Paradise City - Guns n' Roses

Darling Nikki - Prince

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:
Allright, people! I'm only going to say this once: Clint Eastwood is NOT a guilty pleasure song! You should be proud to listen to it. It's only the Official song of Summer! Clint Eastwood is way out west and Gorillaz are gonna be HUGE! And if you like the original version, wait till you hear the remix!

Here are some guilty pleasure songs:

Paradise City - Guns n' Roses

Darling Nikki - Prince

GN'R and Prince guilty pleasures? I proudly wear my GN'R shirt, and I love Prince. No shame there.

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

You're right, UFLemon. Those are good songs too.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n'bake
Do whatever it takes

Never Too Far-Mariah Carey
AM to PM - Christina Milian

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

very guilty pleasures:

get ur freak on--Missy Elliot
ride wit me--Nelly
Survivor--Destiny's child
bye bye bye--nsync

You got crazy pictures on your site!! I didn't find out your e-mail address, but I'd really like to have a chat with you. Particularly on HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE WITH BONO AND SPACEY!!!! But, I'm really hungry for an intense talk about anything at all too... So, PLEASE, write back! soul_serv@hotmail.com

Actually made a fool of myself by asking the question... Realised Photoshop is a pretty good friend!! Though, the invitation for the chat still stand...

Originally posted by Innocent Eyes:
J.Lo--I'm Real

I saw the video for that and thought it should be called "I'm Fake." Why is it that the fakest singers are always the ones who go on about how real they are??

Anyway, I don't really have any guilty pleasure songs at the moment, I'm listening to VERY SERIOUS music.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love is the heartbeat of the universe

Hrmmm... though I'll fess up to most of these...here goes
smile.gif

When soberrrr:
Enya - Only Time
Nikka Costa - Push and Pull
Coldplay - Trouble
Sneaker Pimps - 6 underground
Billy Joel - Honesty
This Mortal Coil - Song to the Siren

When knackered:
10cc - I'm not in Love
Outkast - B.O.B
Britney - I'm a Slave 4U (way guilty - lots of naughty dancing)
eek.gif

Rocky Horror Sndtrk - Sweet Transvestite
Brassy - Work it out
Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today

Calluna is right, Gorillaz are not guilty pleasure! The are damn cool!!!My fave act at present!

ok Im terribly scared to admit this but Ive only ehard it twice...

Britneys Slave 4 U is actually kinda catchy and very diff fr her. I like the 'slaaaaaaaaaaaavvee' part
eek.gif
eek.gif

ZA<-- horrifed she just admitted liking a Britney SPears song

Back
Top Bottom