Your favourite shoe-maker...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ishkash

War Child
not Michael or Ralf....I mean the shoes that you wear mostly?

I just love my campers
pelotas_10.jpg

Last edited:
Mostly I'm wearing Reebok sports shoes, but my favourite shoes actually had to be Adidas or Puma cos they were invented in my hometown. *is proud*..........:der:..............:huh:

Last edited:
I have a really nice Steve Madden purse, but we are talking about shoes.

I own more Docs than anything else. I like addidas(sp?).

I usually wear my black nike trainers but I also like my old green and black Airwalks, though they are beginning to talk to me
*runs to buy glue*

I wear my Reef sandals around the house but I wear Bannana Republic boots to work and to the bars. I have about 7 pair now. Ish.
That and my Franco boots.
Blah blah blah.
:yawn:

That's funny ishkash, I just went into a rave about how much I love my BLUNDSTONE boots..I prefer winter when I can wear boots all the time. Summer, especially how this summer is shaping up ...ugh!
I remember it being a speciaoccassion when mum got her FOOTREST dancaing sandals sent up from Sydney. She swears by them. She and dad took their dancing shoes seriously. it was cool.

And I mentioned thongs in martha's celebratory thread. White double plugs from China, the ones with the dragons one them. I have been wearing them for yonks.They are so strong, the best:)
Anyone want the ridiculous pair of size8 black platform boots I bought 2 winters ago and have never worn?Well I put them on then say "nah" and take them off again.They've probably only travelled about 5 metres..low mileage:) They're scary, a mistake.

You said shoes.
I wish I could have just said...

BLUNDSTONES

ouizy is ALWAYS in:

fujos flip flops

or

brooks brothers work shoes

or

brown Campers.

I also love my Campers...

so comfortable..

these beeotches right here:

classicsportshoes_1708_8288395

as well as other assorted colors/styles of said shoes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom