Your Favourite Beer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Corona-Beer-Poster-C10031999.jpeg

my personal favourite :drool:

I really don't care for beer. If I do drink one, I like Hefeweizen. I occasionally drink cheap beer like Miller or Bud, if I'm out and want to save money by not buying the more expensive hard liquor.

But usually I prefer hard cider over beer. :drool:

yertle-the-turtle said:
Stella Artois

Seriously:eyebrow:

Not saying it's that bad, but i've never heard anyone claim it is their favourite.

Corona or...

images2005_npinbevbrahma.jpg

...would be my choices.

Sam Summer, Sam White, or Harpoon IPA

I just don't get why people would list Corona as their favorite, :yuck: Having never tasted piss, I would assume it's pretty similar to Corona.

Dalton said:
Newcastle_Brown_Ale.jpg

"The One and Only"?

INDEED.

:drool: What he said!!!

Although if I'm going for light beer it would have to be Sam Adams Lite. That stuff tastes exactly like "real" beer. mmmm.

randhail said:
Sam Summer, Sam White, or Harpoon IPA

I just don't get why people would list Corona as their favorite, :yuck: Having never tasted piss, I would assume it's pretty similar to Corona.

With lime its great, without its piss....

LJT said:
Seriously:eyebrow:

Not saying it's that bad, but i've never heard anyone claim it is their favourite.

Stella? It's great! I know redkat loves it too!

I'm not sure about single most favorite beer but right now I'm enjoying Molson Canadian. Also, I've always liked Spaten.

German beer :drool:

Even though Samuel Adams appears to have acquired a bad name among microbrew fans, I've been a long-time supporter and still think they make great beers. I'm particularly a fan of the Cherry Wheat (which is seasonal but still on shelves for the summer).

I'm also a fan of Murphy's Irish Stout, which I think is much smoother than Guinness.

La Fin Du Monde, made by the same people behind the Maudit pictured above, is another great one.

The best stuff has to be from Rogue, out of Oregon, particularly the Hazelnut Brown Nectar. They have way too many great beers to list here, though.

Also Anchor Steam from San Francisco, and Blackened Voodoo/Crimson Voodoo from New Orleans' Dixie Brewing Co., which was shut down following Hurricane Katrina, but may be back in business sometime in the future.

Corona is a good starter for an evening's slate of beers, but not my fav...:

heinekenzj7.gif

JCOSTER said:
I don't like beer.....:nerd:

Me neither. I always go for hard liquor....unfortunately it also costs a hell of a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom