Your Favorite/Strongest Pain Reliever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night I took a nice long hot shower and then rubbed on some Icy Hot afterwards. That seemed to have helped dramatically since I wasn't as stiff when I woke up this morning. A heat pack might also work too. I will have to try it probably tonight :)

pax said:
Vicodin... :drool:

I need to have two wisdom teeth pulled sometime this year, I think, and I'm hoping and praying I get another Vicodin prescription. I hung on to the extras last time and took them for bad headaches. One Vicodin and it's off to la-la land...ten hours later, I wake up headache-free.

Not fair! When I had mine pulled, all I got was the tooth!

Cleasai said:
Last night I took a nice long hot shower and then rubbed on some Icy Hot afterwards. That seemed to have helped dramatically since I wasn't as stiff when I woke up this morning. A heat pack might also work too. I will have to try it probably tonight :)

try some tiger balm :drool:

Advil...preferably the Liqui-gels.

It soothes the pain of unknowingly resurrecting a two-year old thread, too.
uhoh.gif

Cleasai said:
Try this in your shower; 60/40 mix of warm water and mint leaves...it'll cure anything.....:giggle:

14741-Bag-Hose-Tips-300p.jpg

I always use Tylenol extra strength and it helps me a lot when I'm in pain!

But Ibuprofen 600mg works WONDERS! Of course that has to be prescribed!!

Cleasai said:

:giggle:

Are you still having stiff mornings Trev?

Last edited:
No love for good-old aspirin? Works every time for me.

Vicodin are of course lovely as well. Got a prescription when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and cherished those babies like they were green M&Ms.

I :heart: unintentional thread resurrections :lol: I don't even remember making this thread.

I have since been prescribed 800mg of Ibuprofen and 500mg of vicodin. My hip still gives me problems here and there. The Ibuprofen seems to have kept it in check. :) It also works for other pains too. :up:

I had a wisdom tooth pulled out today and after the anesthesia worn out I was in pain! But as soon as I took my Ibuprofen 600mg the pain went away instantly! THAT STUFF WORKS WONDERS!! :D

Cleasai, great to hear you are doing well!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom