your favorite recipe for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
alcoholic drinks?

here's the recipe i like...

taken from http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/2119

ingredients:

one small box of jello, any flavor (i prefer lime)
one cup of boiling water
one cup of vodka (i prefer tequila)

Dissolve jello with 1 cup boiling water, add 1 cup vodka and stir, pour into shot glasses, ice trays, or in 1 oz plastic cups found at party supply stores (they even have little lids for them), chill until firm. Each person can use a knife or their tongue to loosen the edges of the jello and then suck them down. If you use the 1 oz plastic cups and lids you can serve them by placing all of the cups in a large bowl filled with ice...they will stay cold longer, and they look really festive! * Try making an assortment using several flavors of jello!

ok peeps, tell me your favorite recipes!

Give me a crushed lemon margarita any day, ingredients are,

lemon juce
one nip of contreau
two nips of nice tequilia
pinch of salt
lots of ice

all ingredients are placed in a blender and crushed and the drink should be poured into a glass that has crushed rock salt around the rim of the glass and a slice of lemon on the side:)

Captain Morgan's Coconut Rum mixed with either pineapple juice or fruit punch served on ice. :tongue:

I like a Jack and Coke...or a Summer Hummer (equal parts of lemonade and vodka). I don't drink as much as I used to (that's kind of odd to say when I'm only 20 *lol*), but I used to do shots more than actually having drinks.

One of my favorites at bars...

Car Bomb
1/2 pint of Guinness
shot glass with roughly half and half whiskey and Baileys
Drop the shot glass (yes, the actual shot glass) into the guinness and chug the whole thing.

Yummmm...goes down almost like chocolate milk (with a very nice kick). 2 of those will have you set for a while. :D Even if you don't like Guinness you should give it a shot. But you have to chug it for the full effect.

Of course there's margaritas. I don't care who you are or what you usually drink - if you don't like margaritas there's something seriously wrong with you. :D

Another favorite is the good ole Tequila Sunrise. OJ, tequila (silver petron if I'm lucky) and a little cran juice. :up:

So-Co Sours are nice, too. Southern Comfort and sour mix. Kinda self-explanatory. ;)

Mudslides are quite nice, too. I kinda have to be in the mood for them though.

And rum and coke is always a nice quick one too.

Last edited:
50240476.jpg

and

i_bottle_b.gif

:drool:

AcrobatMan said:

lara mullen :heart: whats up .. :cute: little girl

Hey AM :kiss: I am hungry- have nay had food today whoops!!

Not much is up

What aboot you AM

:heart: :cute: :drool:

Am :heart: Pm

AcrobatMan said:

even i havent had anything till now..will go to lunch at 2.30 pm...does northern ireland follow the british summer time..or they have their own time

ROFL- we are in the U.K we have the same time as you its 13.04 here-same there i take it lol :lol: :laugh:

Re: Re: Am :heart: Pm

AcrobatMan said:

i thought u all might have a local time 15 minutes or half an hour behind time here ;) and i know Northern Ireland is in UK and Ireland is not :tongue: :tongue:

you learn fast my :cute: friend *pulls AM cheeks!*

:drool: :heart: ;) :kiss: :tongue:

and cold beer except Corona (i hate the taste of this for some reason)

Kettle One Vodka

Tonic water

Slice of Lime :drool:

The vodka brand makes such a difference!!

I also love Mudslides and white russians, but they can be bad since they are so heavy and taste like chocolate milk.

Baileys straight up on ice :drool:

Jose Cuervo Margaritas (premixed) with an extra splash of tequila. Basically if it's a party and I don't have a margarita, something is seriously wrong.

I've also recently been introduced to the wonderful world of Amaretto Sours. Thanks Nate! Fill a small glass with ice. 1/2 DiSarrano Amaretto, 1/2 Sour mix. Yummers.

Back
Top Bottom