Your favorite movie/tv quote to use in real life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a huge Gilmore Girls fan and I quote stuff from TV and Movies all the time but I don't seem to quote that show that often unlike the above posters...

However...

'Pulp Fiction', 'Lebowski', 'Seinfeld', 'Waynes World' are the ones that come to mind...

"Let's not start suckin eachothers dicks just yet"
"Drinks! Music!"
"I hate the fuckin Eagles man"
"I'll have the cream of some-young-guy"
"I don't own a gun let alone enough to necessitate a rack"

Also... from Lost in Translation:
"Lip them"

Lemon MacPhisto, do you like Arrested Development, too? I love that show! It's freaking awesome. I actually love quoting that show when they say:
"I've made a huge mistake."

I also love the part when Tobias says: "I think I just blue myself" when he's all in blue. :laugh:

Hmm what else. I say:
"Not that there's anything wrong with that" from Seinfeld.

Last edited:
Sloane Peterson said:
Lemon MacPhisto, do you like Arrested Development, too? I love that show! It's freaking awesome. I actually love quoting that show when they say:
"I've made a huge mistake."

I also love the part when Tobias says: "I think I just blue myself" when he's all in blue. :laugh:

It's probably my favorite show of all-time. :up:

Seinfeld:

"You see, the thing about George is, he's an idiot." (sub any name in)

-magnificent bastard

-That's just GREAT!!

-gotta support the team

there are so many more. :nerd:

Major League:

That ought to shut these people up

Too high, too high
what do you mean too high?

This guy here is dead!
Cross him off then.

Heywood leads the league in most offensive categories, including nose hair. When this guy sneezes, he looks like a party favor.

:lol:

My favorite Seinfeld quote remains:

"Shut your traps and stop kicking the seats! We're trying to watch the movie! And if I have to tell you again, we're gonna take it outside and I'm gonna show you what it's like! You understand me? Now, shut your mouths or I'll shut'em for ya, and if you think I'm kidding, just try me. Try me. Because I would LOVE it!!!"

Long, but still.

and

"Was it a Titleist?"

"So THAT'S how it is in their family." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T ... I mean S-M-A-R-T!" - The Simpsons

"InconCEIVable!" - The Princess Bride

"Unacceptable!" - Stewie, Family Guy

And who's that old movie star who played gangsters and did that "talking out of the side of the mouth thing" to say things like "YEAH, SEEEEEEEE?"

Does that make sense? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Because I use that all the time. "YEAH! SEEEEEEE?"

James Cagney, maybe?

From Animal House:
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son"

"Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

"May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

From Ferris Bueller's Day Off:
"Bueller...Beuller..... Beuller? Anyone.....Anyone.....Anyone?"

"He makes you look like an ass is what he does, Ed"

From The Brady Bunch:
"Mom always said don't play ball in the house"

"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"

From Reservoir Dogs:
"Where's the commode in this dungeon? I gotta take a squirt."

"Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses."

"Eddie, if you don't stop talking like a bitch, I'm gonna slap you like a bitch. "

"What are you people, on....dope?" - Fast Times At Ridgemont High

I could go on and on....:blahblah:

mdw3935 said:
"Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

More good Ferris Bueller lines:

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious." (I like to use this one on this board occasionally!)

"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

"Pucker up buttercup."

It's amazing how good that movie is, considering Ferris Bueller is a complete self-centered asshole.

corianderstem said:

"InconCEIVable!" - The Princess Bride

"You keep saying that word....I do not think it means what you think it means"

("Give us the gatekey"

"I have no gatekey"

"Fezzic, rip his arms off"

"Oh, you mean this gate key")

Jack Nicholson's character in "As Good As It Gets" - "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

"What also floats in water?"

"Bread!" "Apples!" "... very small rocks." "CHURCHES!!!"

xxx

"She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt?"

".... it got better."

BonosLil'Pal94 said:

Hello Cleveland! - Spinal Tap (as they're wandering aimlessly looking for the entrance to the stage)

You can't dust for vomit...

"Look...I, this is...this is my position okay?
I am not managing it with you or any other woman, especially one that dresses like an Australian's nightmare. So fuck you!!!"

Back
Top Bottom