Your Favorite Liquor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
moi? liquor?

I have assorted scraps of paper lying on the computer desk with assorted fascinating things scribbled on them. I usually can't recall why something seemed interesting at the time. This one sounds important....

1oz vodka
1oz southern comfort
1oz blue curacao
top with cranbery juice and ice

mmmmmmmmmm..OK

so what are the findings of this research?

Okay... Here we go then... In order of preference... incidentally, I dont expressly care too greatly for beer, but the beers are listed in order of expense and not necessarily taste; Ive yet to devise my own means for guaging the true value of beer.

Vodka
Sake (yes, and I like it warm too)
Wine: I prefer sweet wines, if Im drinking for drinking's sake - strawberry white zinfindel, or some nice bold sherry, etc
Beer: Stella, Hoegaarden, Guiness, Keith's, Corona, Moosehead, La Fin Du Monde (its brewed by a little Quebecois place, and it is most excellent indeed)

cass said:
I have assorted scraps of paper lying on the computer desk with assorted fascinating things scribbled on them. I usually can't recall why something seemed interesting at the time. This one sounds important....

1oz vodka
1oz southern comfort
1oz blue curacao
top with cranbery juice and ice

mmmmmmmmmm..OK

so what are the findings of this research?

*plays Jeporady theme song*
What is a "Funky Cold Medina"?! It's served as a shot and could very well knock you on your... :wink:

ty birthday boy:)
I shall sleep soundly now with that knowledge and dream of the day I actually have vodka, southern, blue curacao and cranberry juice
and ice...:eyebrow:
ice is the tricky bit where I live...

cheers

Back
Top Bottom