Your Favorite Homer Simpson Moment!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homer and Marge are in hot pursuit.

Marge: Where are we going? Where are we going?
Homer: OK, OK, don't panic. To find Flanders, I just have to think like Flanders!
[thinking] I'm a big four-eyed lame-o, and I wear the same
stupid sweater every day and --
[aloud] The Springfield River!

Homer: Hello, my name is Mr Burns, I believe you have a letter for me?

PO Clerk: OK Mr Burns, whats your first name?

Homer: I..dont..know

When the dude in the lab coat, during the plant physical, is like, "Good LORD! This man has 104% body fat!" while the camera is showing a closeup of a red, alarm clock-style counter displaying the same number. The camera pulls back to reveal Homer eating a leg of fried chicken in a massive, plexiglass vat of water; he is suspended by '50s-looking leather belts, or something. The technician becomes upset, and says, "Hey, you! No eating in the tub!"

...To which Homer nonchalantly and totally unconcernedly/calmly says, "Go to hell," while taking another bite.

Last edited:
There are a few.

#1...

food_chain.jpg

#2...

078nd5.png

"So, you admit you grabbed her can?"

#3...

Bart: [to himself] Look, Homer won't want to go, so just ask him and he'll say "No." Then it'll be his fault.

Homer: [to himself] I don't want to go, so if he asks me to go, I'll just say, "Yes!"

Homer's brain: Wait! Are you sure that's how this sort of thing works?

Homer: Shut up, brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

Bart: Dad, I really want you to come on this trip with me.

Homer: Bart, I'd be delighted to go on your trip with you.

Bart & Homer: D'oh!

Every moment before the Simpsons jumped the shark years ago. I don't even watch it anymore.

The episode where Homer went to college. The part where he lit on fire his high school diploma, while singing "I am so smart!" and everything was going up in flames around him. That scene is a classic.

"No TV and no beer make Homer go something something"

"...go crazy?"

"DON'T MIND IF I DO!"

Worker: "Now Homer, we're going to have to cut both of your arms off"

Homer: "They'll grow back, right?"

Worker: "...Yeah."

I don't remember the context, but Homer's brain says:

Homer's thoughts: "what do I do now?"
Brain: "Act sad and say d'oh."

Homer (hangs head, sadly): D'oh.

Homer: Thanks for saving my life. Now i believe there is the little matter of the million dollars.
Marge: We can't take his money
Homer: Aw! I can't take his money, i can't print my own money, i have to work for money. Why don't i just lie down and die?

And also

Homer: All right, Brain, it's all up to you. If you don't think of what it is, we'll lose Marge forever.
Brain: Eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding
Homer: OK. But then we gotta get to work.
[pigs out]

coolian2 said:
Not a Homer one, but still great

On a TV ad
Akira: Hi, i am Akira.
*smashes face through plank of wood*
Akira: That didn't hurt very much because i know the ancient art of karate

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What episode is that from? I know the scene, but I want to see the context.

LemonMelon said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What episode is that from? I know the scene, but I want to see the context.

If I had to guess, I'd say One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish.

impy13 said:

If I had to guess, I'd say One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish.

I would have guessed the same. But I'll check When Flanders Failed (Leftorim episode) too.

david said:
every moment is a good moment. cept when he turns into jerkass homer.

then he's just mean.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Did you see that jerk??? He dropped his notes! HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Pretty jerkass. Always a knee-slapper. :lol:

My two favorite Simpsons episodes are:

1. Rock and Roll fantasy camp - with guest appearances by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Tom Petty, Brian Setzer and Lenny Kravitz.

2. 3 tales of history - when Marge is in the library with Milhouse, Bart and Lisa and she tells them "reworked" history tales with Homer as Henry the 8th among others.

not entirely acurate, but somthing like this:

1 - "damn... he's too powerfull.. how are we gonna turn him?"
2 - "I know... NANANANANANANANA LEADER..."
NANANANANANANANA LEADER

everybody joins

NANANANANANANANA LEADER
NANANANANANANANA LEADER
NANANANANANANANA

Homer: BATMAN!!!!!!!!

AchtungBono said:

2. 3 tales of history - when Marge is in the library with Milhouse, Bart and Lisa and she tells them "reworked" history tales with Homer as Henry the 8th among others.

I hate pretty much every episode where it has three little themed stories, but Homer's Animal House song makes that one more than bearable.

Homer's songs are some of his best moments, and one of his best to date is:

FP1975-SIMPSONS-spiderpig.jpg

The movie was, meh, but spiderpig can entertain me for hours, if I'm down all I have to do is start singing Spiderpig.

Agent: Tell you what, sir. From now on, you'll be, uh, Homer Thompson
at Terror Lake. Let's just practise a bit, hmm? When I say,
"Hello, Mr. Thompson," you'll say, "Hi."
Homer: Check.
Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson.
Homer: [stares blankly]
Agent: Remember now, your name is Homer Thompson.
Homer: I gotcha.
Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson.
[A long time later[/i]]
Agent: [sighs in frustration] Now, when I say, "Hello, Mr. Thompson,"
and press down on your foot, you smile and nod.
Homer: No problem.
Agent: Hello, Mr. Thompson! [stomps on Homer's foot a few times]
[to other agent] I think he's talking to _you_.

Last edited:
Maybe when he invents the Flaming Homer or when he invents that expensive car. I love Seasons 2 and 3. Nothing else, really. Homer became way too dumb after that.

I totally missed the Spiderpig boat. I just don't see how it's funny enough to deserve its new place as such a pop culture touchstone. :huh:

Another great Homer moment:

"I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T ... I mean S-M-A-R-T!"

"Books are useless! I only ever read one book "To Kill a Mockingbird" and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the colour of his skin but what good does that do me?"

Back
Top Bottom