Your favorite drug.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ethanols/ethyl alcohols are such nice people. I love them all. Sweet Lady Beer, and the warm embrace of her celtic cousin Ms. Scotch are my favourites, though.

angelordevil said:
Music, music, & more music..:drool:

Caffeine, chocolate...I'm rather boring :happy:

:up:

Caffeine, chocolate, and music are my drugs of choice too. :drool: That, and the guitar.

:hmm:

..............:der: I don't know.

Probably cinnamon, or something to that effect.
For the longest time, it was cookies, though.
Now I'm getting into mixed drinks

to be 'of depth', :lol:, I say life is my drug

ALso, I'm aware that I hold a strange fondness for white rice.

But if I had to choose something to OD on, I suppose it would have to be women/a woman.

Alcohol
:drool:
Used to love mushrooms but just can't do them anymore.

I just did coke for the first time last summer and discovered that people with a deep ingrained work ethic shouldn't do it...I kept wanting to build/clean/design/ all the time and the people around just wanted to chill out - wrong setting for me I guess!!

Prednisone- It's saved my life so many times. (I have asthma)

Singulair would be my next choice, but then it started making me hallucinate. I stopped taking it and am now on Advair.

You know you're getting old when your drugs of choice are aspirin, ibuprofen and naproxen.

:|

snowbunny00774 said:

Used to love mushrooms but just can't do them anymore.

I just did coke for the first time last summer and discovered that people with a deep ingrained work ethic shouldn't do it...I kept wanting to build/clean/design/ all the time and the people around just wanted to chill out - wrong setting for me I guess!!

I've never did mushrooms. There's a little colonial town near here where people likes to go and camp there, looking for mushrooms. I went there last weekend for the candles day (there were great fireworks!) with my bf and some friends and there were people offering mushrooms, I've heard some stories about people that get naked under their effect and swin in a waterfall near the camps (the water is fucking cold!!!), and honestly they scared me :lol: .... so I didnt eat that and stayed with the pot cookies my bf gave to me... :drool:

I've never did coke... maybe cuz the lots and lots of chemical shit that the refinated coke has, i don't know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom