Your favorite drug.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chocolate.
Sugar.
Cafeine (in sodas).

And U2 too ;) I almost forgot it ahah ;)

That's it ;)

Last edited:
Caffeine
Nicotine
Occasional Marijuana
Alcohol
Paracetemol

I'm this young and I'm that bad.:|

:sexywink:

Dancing. :up:

Last edited:
I got some Vicodin when I got my wisdom teeth removed last summer, and man, that's some wild shit to get from a doctor.

Second Favorite: Vicodin

Favorite: The combination of Vicodin and the general anesthetic still in my system after a tooth extraction. I drift in and out of it for the rest of the day.

For me it is alcohol, specifically red wine (ditto the Cab Sauv mentioned by Mr BAW), and cigarettes.

I do not however consider the former a 'drug' as such. More of a part of living a full life, a kind of social emollient which has enriched human life for many millennia. :drool:

nicotine
valium
vicodin
marijuana
ecstasy and alcohol.

c-c-c-c-co-caine!

\m/ :sexywink:

Wish I could say Vicodin, but I'm allergic to it.

Alcohol I guess if we're counting it. Shrooms, though, otherwise.

Alcohol, just because it's the easiest to get around here, and I don't like cigarettes. Occasional cigar, though.

There are too many pot droughts here to enjoy it frequently, anyway, I used to do hash, but I haven't for a while. I really wish I had some now, though.:eyebrow:

I've never tried a hallucinogen, that's really what I'd be more interested in, though.

Alcohol
coffee

I've tried Absinthe before..that was err...interesting
:whistle:

but yea I would never try 'illegal' drugs...my biological parents were both druggies...my mom actually did heroin and what not the whole time she was pregnant with me....I'm really lucky to even be alive and not retarted. So yea, I also went to a big drug campus in college and dont have much respect for druggies, sorry

typhoon said:
I got some Vicodin when I got my wisdom teeth removed last summer, and man, that's some wild shit to get from a doctor.

i had oxycontin when i got mine out. i hated that stuff.

Calluna said:
I think you can guess what my favourite drug is.

Is It GLEEMONEX?

that stuff is good but it can put ya in a coma.

remember....life is short...life is shit...and soon it will be over

GibsonGirl said:

:up:

Caffeine, chocolate, and music are my drugs of choice too. :drool: That, and the guitar.

:hyper: guitar, chocolate, caffeine...heaven..Ommm :angel:

http://www.newmusiccanada.com/genres/artist.cfm?Band_Id=10230...little mini-concert in bottom right corner, plus wolf parade one on main page :shh: :D

Music,books,films............coffee and nicotine;vodka-juice occasionally or dry martini.......................Can't stop smoking.............bad............I know Bono encountered the similar problem,but he succeed and is quit of............

Last edited:
carrieluvv said:

Is It GLEEMONEX?

that stuff is good but it can put ya in a coma.

remember....life is short...life is shit...and soon it will be over
:hyper:

It's like it's 72 degrees(F) in my head all the time!

Back
Top Bottom