Your favorite (and non-favorite) movie endings....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good: Shawshank Redemption

Bittersweet: Forest Gump :reject:

Frustrating: The Notorious Bettie Page. I loved the movie overall though. I guess it made sense to end it where it does, however I guess I just wanted more.

Bad: Bloodrayne. I really wanted to like this movie. Unfortunately it just sucked all the way through.

Shawshank Redemption is a great movie :up: :up:

Which reminds me of another great movie and the bittersweet ending of 'Philadelphia' (Tom Hanks). I cry every time. :sad:

Tom Hanks is one for the bittersweet endings. Have you seen the end of Road to Perdition?

My favorite WTF endings of all time are Psycho and Vertigo. As for happy endings, I've gotta go with any version of Pride and Prejudice.

I can't think of a movie ending that really ticked me off as much as the series finale for Quantum Leap did. Sam never gets to leap home again? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's been diluded by pop culture for years, but the ending to The Empire Strikes Back is freaking brilliant.

Can you think of a better 2nd part of a trilogy to lead into the 3rd movie?

The answer is no.

Bono's shades said:
I can't think of a movie ending that really ticked me off as much as the series finale for Quantum Leap did. Sam never gets to leap home again? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I feel for you :sad: I know how hard that was to go through...and now with the seasons on DVD we have to live through it again

Back
Top Bottom