your fav chocolate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

favorite chocolate

• kit kat

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • mars

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • snickers

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • picnic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • double decker

• toffee crisp

• aero

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • bounty

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • twix

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • others ( please mention)

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Giant Lemon said:
I voted for Twix, but I'll eat almost any kind of chocolate except for the really cheap stuff. I love Fannie May, Godiva, and Lindt. :drool:

i work at the mall of america, and inside the mall there is a godiva chocolatier. they give mall employees free truffles sometimes. :drool:

i voted for aero bars...and whoever else did has extremely good taste. they don't sell them here anymore though...:(

i voted snickers but i'll eat anything with dark chocolate before any other candy.

I voted for Bounty (yum) but since I'm in Germany atm I'm enjoying lots of great German & Swiss chocolate (and its as cheap as chips here :laugh:)

Favourites atm:
Ritter Sport (peppermint, coconut, or alpenmilch)
Milka (strawberry and peppermint (wow!), and the one thats spotted like a cow :) )

I like shopping for groceries though, music and food have the same priority in my life, and I love to cook. Chocolate is always good though (but it has to be milk or white)

galaxy or galaxy minstrels are by far the best chocolate i have ever had in my life. unfortunately (or maybe fortunately for my waistline) i don't live in england :(

:drool: *Claws at computer screen*:drool:

I haven't had any chocolate in about 48 hours. This does not make for a pleasant Ali Rose. And wheres the "Hot fudge ala Bono" option up there?

*gets sent to PLEBA for the night*

BTW my computer screen doesn't taste so good...... :barf:

Lemon Meringue said:
Mmmmmmmm. Dark Chocolate.

darkflower.jpg

Ah, I'm a sucker for dark chocolate too. :tongue:

I have a lot of faves, but here are some of them;

Ragusa
ragu-8a.jpg

Baci
popup_ind_image_4.gif

Lindt Chocolate Balls, but the dark ones with mint filling
apexneid_1689_7645022

:drool: :drool: :drool:

omigor there's so many good kinds it's impossible to choose one. but i like milky way, kit kat (although the big kat is bettah, sometimes kit kats can taste stale), caramel twix, oh and i like godiva biscuits, since a couple other people mentioned godiva.

there's also these cookies i like, i don't remember their name but they have milk chocolate on the top, and on the other side of the cookie it says "butter keks" (butter cookie) ... except i don't know the name. i don't even think they're made in germany!

btw cloudimani, one time my german teacher brought us some little pieces of german and swiss chocolate...omigor...it's enough to make me want to move there! :drool:

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

caramello
crunchie
mars bars
twirls
snow flakes
flakes
green aeros
caramello koalas
cadbury peppermint with the dark chocolate
fruit and nut

ah hell
any chocolate really.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ugh, i can't believe i forgot that!!

btw, what the heck is bounty? i've seen several people mention it...i always think of the paper towels. :huh:

milk chocolate covered coconut. The Taste of Paradise apparently.

KhanadaRhodes said:

eww!!! that sounds like mounds bars, except those are dark chocolate. coconut is disgusting. i'm allergic to it though. :barf:

I was just going to say that my favourite chocolate is Bounty and Mars........... :drool:
:( You should have really tried Bounty, if you weren't alergic to it.........it is heavenly.......... :drool: ...........

Back
Top Bottom