Your desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevikins said:
Right after F12 on your keyboard, there should be a button that says "print screen". Press that, then open up MSpaint or any application like that (ie: photoshop), and when you have a blank template, just press "ctrl + v" and it'll paste your desktop screenshot onto the template. Then save, upload onto your site (photobucket, snapfish), copy the
code (photobucket provides it for you, not sure about the others), and just paste it into your reply. Should work and I hope I wasn't too long winded in the instructions! :)
i followed these instructions to the letter, bear.

thanks, Sevikins. :up:

ah yes.

nice, thanks. i need a good place to upload this though.

i dont feel like registering.

if i have to, then i'd rather not post it at all.

think about what you'd all be missing!!! a glimpse into the personal life of the most enigmatic creature to ever roam this message board!!! :happy:

Sevikins thanks for the instructions,I had no idea how that works.:)

Here's my desktop,I have a lot of crap on it but I absolutely love this pic. I think I found it somewhere here on interference :huh:

desktop.bmp

Zoomerang96 said:
ah yes.

nice, thanks. i need a good place to upload this though.

i dont feel like registering.

if i have to, then i'd rather not post it at all.

think about what you'd all be missing!!! a glimpse into the personal life of the most enigmatic creature to ever roam this message board!!! :happy:
just do it.

i want to see the nudes.
Originally posted by Jack In The Box
love your desktop:drool:
me too. :drool:

but sufjan's pretty cute too. :up:

desktop.jpg

Lots of great backgrounds on here. We should have a topic for full size, or links, of these awesome pics.

Mine is too messy right now. When I clean it up, I'll probably post it here. :angry:

Melon

mine keeps morphing. here's what it is today. yesterday is the last entry in my journal.
0f4bb7bc.jpg

Sonoftelepunk said:

This is very similar to mine, only I've focused in on the important parts... :wink:

desktop50.jpg

Edit: I've been looking around and I can't believe I'm the only one who labels their folders with things like "Stuff" "U2 Stuff" "musical stuff" and the all encompassing "super folder" :huh:

Last edited:
This is what I'd have on the desktop.
stepone.jpg

Step one: Create a Destop Toolbar.
steptwo.jpg

Step two: Hide desktop icons.
stepthree.jpg

Step Three: Actually see my desktop wallpaper.
stepfour.jpg

That's how it works in Windows 98, anyway.

that's alot of icons echo0001

i donno. for me, I feel like all those icons on the desktop leave a mess lol :shrug: I'm weird like that

well here's my desktop, i usually change it on a daily basis

LNdesktop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom