Your crush, "old or dead"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad your not mad :hug: Those are freakin' awesome!

Ok, I gotta admit it. Probably my first crush, even before Dawn Wells (Mary Ann)

Shirley Temple :yes:

images

Last edited:
A bit late to this party but wanted to agree with Rick Nelson, so beautiful (and I so loved his sons in junior high), David Cassidy (who I still dig as a grown-up) and Michael Hutchence, one of the most beautiful, sexy, amazing men ever.

A favorite picture that I have on my cubicle wall:

bono_hutchence.jpg

So, it may seem that I'm not too hip to the jive with today's good lookers. Untrue. I know well and good about who's swooning over who nowadays. So, let me present you with someone more recent than my other posts in this thread.

1415~Unfinished-Portrait-of-General-Bonaparte-1769-1821-circa-1797-98-Posters.jpg

The younger General Napoleon Bonaparte. Wasn't he just divine?!

Ooh. The younger Napoleon was rather divine. Pity he had to turn into such a lard arse later on...

Now, Byron had the right idea. Die young and gorgeous!

500px-Lord_Byron_by_Odevaer.jpg

byron-phillips2.jpg

:combust:

So, it may seem that I'm not too hip to the jive with today's good lookers. Untrue. I know well and good about who's swooning over who nowadays. So, let me present you with someone more recent than my other posts in this thread.

1415~Unfinished-Portrait-of-General-Bonaparte-1769-1821-circa-1797-98-Posters.jpg

The younger General Napoleon Bonaparte. Wasn't he just divine?!

Not in a million years would I have expected this crush.
:)

Back
Top Bottom