Your biggest-greatest-deepest-darkest-desired secret fantasies ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
In random order:

1- Never have to use a bra- NEVER
2- Make out with Greg. A cute peruan manager who came to visit our plant last week
3- Eat one of those gigantic flour burritos
4- Wear my bf's briefs
5- Throw a stink bomb underneath my boss's chair hehe
biggrin.gif

6- Tatoo Bono's face on my neck

And you?
wink.gif

------------------
I Love controversy

Why am I not a vegetable??

I want to live on some remote tropical island with my wom-an, and spend the rest of my days on some peaceful, deserted beach.

Or, at least move to some tiny, tiny little island and run a small hotel.

I've occasionally thought living in some remote, Alaskan or Canadian cabin would be rather interesting.

I also wish that someday I could be a famous architect and design the most marvelous buildings the world has ever seen. (never gonna happen, I'm afraid)

1- Never have to use a bra- NEVER

That's one of mine, as well!
biggrin.gif

4- Wear my bf's briefs

Uhhhhh.....why would you want to? Men's underwear may be more supportive than women's, but it is a hell of a lot rougher. I wish they would make men's underwear that is as nice and comfy as women's. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to wear women't undies, I just want men's to feel as nice! How hard is that?

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Same here, Klod.

Any PLEBA girl doesn't have the nerve to.
wink.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
errrm...have you READ much in PLEBA?

I spend my LIFE there.
wink.gif

Well.. I really should change my post to,"No PLEBA girl has CLEAN deep dark secret fantasies". How about that?

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom