Your avatar...if it's not U2ey who is it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
Mine's Rufus Wainwright....one of my most recent musical obsessions. I think I shall rotate his picture with Pete's. :D

Alex from the Aussie Big Brother- who sadly got evicted last night and now I am wondering why I am even bothering to watch the show- oh well- now I can perv on him in here:)

Where is it???????????????????

Last edited:
His name is rex.
If you don't respect him he will devour you and your family.

Mine is an anime. I happen to be an anime geek. It is from Demon City Shinjuku. I think I might change it though. It is kinda a man like pic.

sulawesigirl4 said:

errrr...Gary Coleman in a monkey suit? :lol:

"What you talkin' bout willis!":p

If I ever really rolled on the floor laughing, I'd be doing it now! :lol:

From now on, that's what I'll tell people if they ask who it is (if I manage to keep one avatar from more than a day). :D :D

Ok. I think this will be it for a while. It is the char named Asuka from an anime I like. I like her because she has red hair and blue eyes like me. :happy:

Anyone remember final fantasy? and laying beatdowns on everything with the fighter? Remember the victory pose? Yah I thought so. lol. Lets just hope this doesnt cross some breach of copyright thing... lol... *gasp*

I wanted a predator, ya know, like from the movies, but I couldnt find one of decent size and resolution.

it is good to love some one. Unless they have a restraining order out against you, and then it is bad. At least that is what they say.

Hawkmoon269 said:
I also love Anime :yes:, mine is Ryuuzaki Umi from Magic Knight Rayearth.

BTW, Asuka is my fav character from Evangelion :D

:yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom