Your avatar...if it's not U2ey who is it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick, I was inspired by how cute you looked in yours, so I've been hard at work making one of myself! I figure that way, people can put my face with my words. Or maybe I'm just a huge narcissist! :p

Without further ado, here goes the test!

HeartlandGirl said:
Bonochick, I was inspired by how cute you looked in yours, so I've been hard at work making one of myself! I figure that way, people can put my face with my words. Or maybe I'm just a huge narcissist! :p

Without further ado, here goes the test!

I like it when people use pics of themselves...I like putting faces with names. :)

BTW, do you guys know that there's a place for you to link your photo in your profile?? I still haven't seen anyone have photos in there... just asking... :p

christiana said:
BTW, do you guys know that there's a place for you to link your photo in your profile?? I still haven't seen anyone have photos in there... just asking... :p

I added my pic to my profile earlier this evening. :) I hope more people do so!

Mine is basically me - she's Faye from Cowboy BeBop, my ainme counterpart. Yes, I am also a big big anime geek. Whatever, my mom says I'm still cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing good ever happened to me when I trusted others. That is the lesson."

notiti said:
Mine is basically me - she's Faye from Cowboy BeBop, my ainme counterpart. Yes, I am also a big big anime geek. Whatever, my mom says I'm still cool.

John loves anime...I'm going to be making some avatars for him of his favorite characters.

However...it won't matter what his avatar is, if he never posts...he's such a lurker!

*:p @ drgn!!!!* :D

Mine is the gorillaz cat. He's got his headphones on and hes pointing to the music because he wants you to remember that it's the music that we choose.

Calluna said:
Mine is the gorillaz cat. He's got his headphones on and hes pointing to the music because he wants you to remember that it's the music that we choose.

sidemap.jpg

clarityat3am said:
Mine's Rufus Wainwright....one of my most recent musical obsessions.
Clarity, I have a friend who loves Rufus Wainwright! She's always trying to convert me!

My avatar is Madonna. Duh.

<----- It's the Octopus! And it's comin' after Carolina! ;)

I've already changed my avatar three times. I have a short attention span, I guess. :tongue:

cloudimani said:

is that by any chance Rex the runt, Rex the runt, a wobbly-bobbly wiggly-squiggly dog?

Yup!!
Weird little dude eh?

FP142.jpg

Infamous 1938 photograph when Sinatra was arrested for "seduction." Inset shows the official police report. Charges were later dropped when it was determined that the plaintiff was a married woman and therefore the claim was invalid.

Mine is me... YAY ME!! LOL :wink:

Deep, I dig yours. Actually I was wonder what it was but now that I know... I dig it :yes:

Back
Top Bottom