Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will possibly be going to see the White Stripes on 16 July. Don't know for sure yet. Tickets went on sale yesterday and I'm still managing to pull up GA. :lol: That's the best thing about Newfoundland - nobody really even cares about concerts here, so you can almost always get good tickets.

Good to hear GG, I am moving back to the rock this summer. I hope to see the White Stripes in Ottawa in July on my way home.

White Stripes are confirmed. :dance: No GA left, but I still managed to get tickets in the second section from the stage. So here is my extensive, updated list:

4 June - Roger Waters, Ottawa (floor, woo!)
16 July - The White Stripes, St. John's

You're coming back to the rock, Trev? For good, or just on holiday? Hope this summer's better than last year's...you won't want to come back to rain and fog, which is the way things are looking right now. :(

08 Feb 2007 - Arcade Fire @ Ukrainian Federation
10 Feb 2007 - Arcade Fire @ Ukrainian Federation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 May 2007 - Arcade Fire @ Arena Maurice Richard
13 May 2007 - Arcade Fire @ Arena Maurice Richard
04 Jun 2007 - The National @ Cabaret Juste pour Rire

Popmartijn said:
My concert calendar is starting to get filled in. And from the looks of it, it might be a very good year too!

Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (again an excellent concert, even though it wasn't as good as the one last year. But from the first song on the band was ON!)
25 March: Shakira, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (although the concert was quite short. Had a great time nonetheless.)

Concerts in the future:
20 June: Lou Reed, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (he's going to perform Berlin in its entirety, so that will be very interesting)

More concerts being added! :hyper:

Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (again an excellent concert, even though it wasn't as good as the one last year. But from the first song on the band was ON!)
25 March: Shakira, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai ( :combust: although the concert was quite short. Had a great time nonetheless.)

Concerts in the future:
8 June: The Scene, Paradiso, Amsterdam
20 June: Lou Reed, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (he's going to perform Berlin in its entirety, so that will be very interesting)
23 June: The Frames, Tivoli, Utrecht (I think I became a fan in Toronto last week :drool: )

And I want to see Prince in London this summer, but I haven't planned anything yet. :shifty:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
June 24--Wilco :drool:

Another to add:

June 24--Wilco
June 26--Bob Dylan

I've been wanting to see Lou Reed for over 10 years, and he never seems to play anywhere I can manage to go.

July 7th - Hootenanny :hyper:

(Social Distortion, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Nekromantix, Dave Alvin, Mojo Nixon, Lee Rocker, Big Sandy, Supersuckers, Wayne Hancock, Blasters, John Doe, Tex and the Horseheads, Throw Rag, Michael Ubaldini, Angel City Outcasts, Mad Marge, Custom Made Scare, Gypsy Trash, Shitkickers, Deke Dickerson, Long Texans from the UK, Flame Throwers, Good Man Down, Roger Miret & The Disasters)

July 20th - Blue October

Tonight - Bright Eyes

May 31 - Interpol

September 14-16 - ACL Festival (Bob Dylan, Bjork, The White Stripes, The Killers, Wilco, The Arcade Fire, My Morning Jacket, Bloc Party, Damien Rice, Spoon, The Decemberists, Regina Spektor, LCD Soundsystem, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Pete Yorn, Yo La Tengo, Joseph Arthur, The National)

:drool:

about a week ago we went to see Mr. Hudson & The Library
they were magnificent
also very kind to have a wee chat with their fans afterwards

I'm going to see Joe Jackson in 2 weeks
I rule

metric tomorrow

feist on friday

the-boy-who-might-be-trying-to-date-me's band on saturday

:woo:

i think you meant to post the dancing elephant, impy.

i'll say hi to her for you.

:sexywink:

I just got tix for Duran Durans special fanclub show in NYC June 17th !:hyper: :combust: :hyper:

Also going to see Def Leppard / Styx and Foreigner in August :shifty:

I just bought tickets to see Rufus Wainwright with Sean Lennon opening the show. I can't name a song by either of them but I figured, wtf? It's the most interesting thing happening here so far this summer. Plus, I like their parents. :shrug:

The Killers - April 7th

Projekt Revolution Tour - July 29th (Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, HIM, Placebo :love:, Saosin, Julien-K)

I'm probably going to have to remove Roger Waters from my list. Apparently, the Stanley Cup finals are more important than a concert that sold out three fucking months ago.

Back
Top Bottom