Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joanna Newsom. The weekend before Yann Tiersen and Justin Timberlake. Dublin.

:drool:

Lara Mullen said:
Saw Ray LaMontagne tonight

I was just expecting it to be ok but it was unbelievable.

Yeah, he's terrific live. One of the highlights of last year's ACL Festival for me.

Anygay, here's what I've got for sure as of tonight:

January 24 - Jeff Tweedy - Hogg Auditorium (A very small theatre on the UT campus and about a five minute walk from my apartment. Holds a little over 1000 people)

January 28 - Okkervil River - Hogg Auditorium (same deal, obviously)

March 4 - Explosions In The Sky - Hogg Auditorium :)blahblah: you get the idea)

March 26 - Tool

April 5 - TV On The Radio

September 14-17 - Austin City Limits Festival 6 - My third year in a row. Lineup hasn't been even close to announced yet, but I'll definitely be there.

I'd say things are shaping up well. I'm also considering a summer road trip for Bonnaroo.

Last edited:
PookaMacP said:
Just Richmond Fontaine on 16 Feb thus far, though hopefully - fingers crossed - I'll manage to get some of those Arcade Fire tickets for March.

Updated:

16 Feb: Richmond Fontaine
27 Feb: The Hold Steady
5 March: Arcade Fire

And probably the Evil Harrisons at one of their Dublin gigs in March.

Jan:
Ray LaMontagne

Feb:
Nerina Pallot
Badly Drawn Boy

April:
Joanna Newsom - Dublin
Yann Tiersen - Dublin
Justin Timberlake

June:
Girls Aloud.

And another new addition for next week: Pussycat Dolls with that Rhianna chick. Won the competition again on the radio this morning - think they must be sick of me. 5 tickets, VIP box, free drinks, food, goodies and backstage passes. :up:

Lara Mullen said:

And another new addition for next week: Pussycat Dolls with that Rhianna chick. Won the competition again on the radio this morning - think they must be sick of me. 5 tickets, VIP box, free drinks, food, goodies and backstage passes. :up:

hot damn! You are one lucky gal! :wink: Is there a trick to it, winning radio call in contests? I could never get through whenever I tried.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

hot damn! You are one lucky gal! :wink: Is there a trick to it, winning radio call in contests? I could never get through whenever I tried.

I dunno, I've only ever entered those two times. :lol:

They play a song and you can only call in when that song is playing. You have to know the song and artist. This morning it was White Town's - Your Woman so either people didn't know the name of it or nobody else enters. :D

Last time they just took my address but this morning they told me I was live on air and called me when I was brushing my teeth and made me answer an extra question.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
UPDATE....:wink:

Ok I just added to my list.. :hyper:

RHCP-Jan 25th!

The Who- March 8th

Oh man. Tomorrow night the big night. :wink: Maybe I'll see you in the arena before or after the show. Same for The Who.

But yeah, can't wait for these two shows. :drool:

Lancemc said:

Oh man. Tomorrow night the big night. :wink: Maybe I'll see you in the arena before or after the show. Same for The Who.

But yeah, can't wait for these two shows. :drool:

Yeah.. ! that would be :cool: Maybe we will run into each other tomorrow nite..

think I am gonna take the day or half day off after The Who show cuz I know that will probably run late...And I will be dragging the next morning..:huh:

inmyplace13 said:

March 26 - Tool

lucky!

i'm seeing Bloc Party on March 23 :drool: can't wait!

I'm sure I'll see at least one more concert this year. on average I probably go to about three a year.

Dave Matthews Band - 25nd May
Pearl Jam - 8th June :drool:

I'm seriously thinking about going to London to see Muse (17th June) and Pearl Jam (18th June). My 2 favourite bands in a city I'd love to go again... let's see if it'll be possible.

And bands like Rage Against the Machine, Sonic Youth, Radiohead, Queens of the stone age, Strokes, Metallica or Smashing Pumpkins are being heavily rumored to the same 3-day festival that pearl jam will attend. :drool:

Last edited:
Got two new updates to my concert calendar tonight! (As in, tickets went on sale today :) I'm very excited.)

Here's my year so far:

Feb 11 - Under the Influence of Giants
Feb 25 - Razorlight (finally! been waiting since their first album to see them in concert)
Mar 15 - Ratatat
Mar 28 - Snow Patrol
Apr 9 - Kaiser Chiefs (finally! been waiting as long as for Razorlight to see these guys!)

oooo! edit: I just looked at Ticketmaster and found these other shows I'll certainly be going to!

Feb 27 - Elvis Perkins
Mar 22 - The View
May 13 - The Kooks

:hyper:

Last edited:
Only one planned so far this year, but I'm hoping for much more

May 20-21: Virgin Festival (My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent, Muse, The Killers, AFI, Hot Hot Heat, and more)

Last saturday I saw Isobel Campbell and Mark lanegan

and in the near future:

Scissor sisters
Arcade Fire
Bob Dylan
Nine Inch Nails
And probably Cold War kids (new discovery, they are awsome)

I think I'm definitely gonna go to Bonnaroo if the rumored lineup is true, so that's my schedule edit.

Tickets Bought:
X-Posure (Xfm) - January
Tom McRae - 26th February
Arcade Fire - 14th March
Damien Rice - 27th March
Kosheen / Vincent Black Shadow - 10th May

Really want to get tickets for
Killers again (cant get enough of them lately)
Dave Matthews Band (really wanna get tickets but quite expensive so undecided at mo)

Alright, here is how we're looking now:

Explosions in the Sky - March 4
The Shins - March 7
Tool - March 26
TV on the Radio - April 5
Yo La Tengo - April 7
The Killers - April 13
Okkervil River - April 21
Bonnaroo - June 14-17
ACL Festival- September 14-16

Back
Top Bottom