Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Total U2 Nut said:
June 16th; Muse at Wembley Stadium :drool: :drool:
you are so freaking lucky!! have fun! =)

i'm seeing josh groban in march! be jealous! hhaaha

ps - is it really that far fetched to think that U2 might play the princess diana concert?

Lara Mullen said:
Feb:
Nerina Pallot

Badly Drawn Boy

April:
I just got tickets to see Yann Tiersen in Dublin on April 21st for my birthday. :hyper: :hyper:
Day after my birthday, April 26th, I'm going to see Justin Timberlake. I'm not a JT fan but I never turn down a free concert.

June:
Girls Aloud.

January:

Ray LaMontagne

Won a radio competition for those :dancing:

I'm looking forward to see The Killers and Arcade Fire at a Summer Festival this year...

And I waiting to know if Muse will come back for a festival or not. Some people say yes but I don't know. I hope so anyway. And I think Dom said "See you next year" at the end of the concert in October. But I might have imagined it:wink: It could be "See you next time" :(

Just Richmond Fontaine on 16 Feb thus far, though hopefully - fingers crossed - I'll manage to get some of those Arcade Fire tickets for March.

Oh and I'm sure someone else will head over to the Emerald Isle at some stage that I'll be able to pick up tickets for.

So far:

1/12 & 13
My Morning Jacket, Denver

*2/3 (maybe) Midlake, Birmingham, AL

*3/9-11 (maybe) Langerado Festival, Florida

*4/1 (maybe) Snow Patrol et al, Detroit

4/14 TV on the Radio, Nashville

6/14-17 Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN

Anu said:
So far:

1/12 & 13
My Morning Jacket, Denver

*2/3 (maybe) Midlake, Birmingham, AL

*3/9-11 (maybe) Langerado Festival, Florida

*4/1 (maybe) Snow Patrol et al, Detroit

4/14 TV on the Radio, Nashville

6/14-17 Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN

has Bonnaroo announced the line up yet for 2007?? :hyper::drool:

I just bought my ticket for Snow Patrol on March 23 here on campus. It was amazing too, because this girl in line let my friend and I and this other girl in front of her, and the three of us ended up buying the very last three tickets for the show. Quite astonishing. I love when stuff like that happens. :drool:

So has anyone seen a Snow Patrol show? Are they any good live?

Anu said:
The 'roo lineup will be announced around February first.

There's still the tiniest chance I might end up going to Bonnaroo. :drool: I can't wait to see the lineup. :combust:

Lancemc said:
I just bought my ticket for Snow Patrol on March 23 here on campus. It was amazing too, because this girl in line let my friend and I and this other girl in front of her, and the three of us ended up buying the very last three tickets for the show. Quite astonishing. I love when stuff like that happens. :drool:

Man..
I want to go to that show.. Everyone who is selling tix is selling them way over the regular price...GRRR....

I saw part of their show at Coachella 3 or 4 yrs ago.. They are good!:up:

I really want to go to this! But I am not paying 100 bucks a ticket either..:mad:

Lancemc said:

I have. Quite a few years ago when they were supporting Travis in Belfast.

They really sucked :sad:
This was when nobody had any clue who they were and most of the crowd stood around talking. My sister's boyfriend and I went together and he hated them but everytime they've been back to Belfast since he's went to see them and loved them. I've no doubt they have definitely improved since then. :up:

Two new dates to add.

The Decemberists - March 26 (ticks haven't gone on sale yet, but there's no way I'm missing this one)

And THE WHO - March 8th I believe, the exact day could be wrong, but yeah, it's somewhere around then. :hyper: Even though they're only really The Who 0.5 now, that's still better than no Who at all. Can't wait!

Lancemc said:
Two new dates to add.

The Decemberists - March 26 (ticks haven't gone on sale yet, but there's no way I'm missing this one)

And THE WHO - March 8th I believe, the exact day could be wrong, but yeah, it's somewhere around then. :hyper: Even though they're only really The Who 0.5 now, that's still better than no Who at all. Can't wait!

trust me... you are gonna be so floored seeing these guys live..THEY ARE AMAZING !!!!! I saw them right after john ethwistle (the ox) died. They played the hollywood bowl and they blew the roof off..! Then I just saw them at the Virgin Festival back in Sept and they blew the others away.

I am going too on March 8th.. Floor seats again in section 6 like the RHCP just a different row..I forget which one..

Lance ... we seem to be going to the same shows..:lol:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

trust me... you are gonna be so floored seeing these guys live..THEY ARE AMAZING !!!!! I saw them right after john ethwistle (the ox) died. They played the hollywood bowl and they blew the roof off..! Then I just saw them at the Virgin Festival back in Sept and they blew the others away.

I am going too on March 8th.. Floor seats again in section 6 like the RHCP just a different row..I forget which one..

Lance ... we seem to be going to the same shows..:lol:

:wink: Haha. I know I'm going to be impressed. They're the fucking Who for God's sake. And I've just been reading up on this current tour a little bit and everyone's been etremely positive about the shows.

I'm thrilled to be going. I've been listening to Endless Wire too, that's really a great album. I can't wait to here those songs live. I hope they continue to close with Tea & Theatre. That track's incredibly moving and seems like the perfect way to close the shows. And the Wire and Glass mini-opera songs are supposedly incredible live.

And the classics too of course. Won't Get Fooled Again, Baba O'Riley, My Generation, the Tommy tracks...I mean, how cool is it that these legendary rock songs are still being performed full-force by their original writers. That's really just an awesome thought.

I was really happy after seeing the Who this time around. I was a little worried and decided to go almost at the last minute, but I loved the show and while it wasn't what it used to be, it was great right now.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I don't see it on tickemaster.. but I saw some where that a band called Rose Hill Drive is opening up for The Who..

Here's the link to their website: http://www.rosehilldrive.com/

They opened at the Greek (or where ever they played last time). I liked them just fine. I thought they had a thankless job playing to a bunch of aging hippies, but they kept on going.

martha said:

They opened at the Greek (or where ever they played last time). I liked them just fine. I thought they had a thankless job playing to a bunch of aging hippies, but they kept on going.

Rose Hill Drive opened the Vancouver show too :up:

I heard a local dj talking about the Hip opening some of the U.S. shows :shrug:

Saw Ray LaMontagne tonight

I was just expecting it to be ok but it was unbelievable.

:drool:

I'm seeing Anti-Flag on St. Patrick's Day in downtown Minneapolis at this recently opened place called Trocaderos. :hyper:

fah said:
I just checked the Tragically Hip's website and they say on the front page that they are touring with the Who...

http://www.thehip.com/

they are probably doing some or most of the west coast shows.. but Rose Hill Drive is doing: the Reno Show (Feb. 23), the Fresno Show (Feb. 25), DC Show (Mar 8), NJ Show (Mar. 9), Uniondale NY (Mar. 11), Tampa Show (Mar. 13).

Back
Top Bottom