Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadiens1160 said:
Muse 2007 in Montreal FTW.

Unless one of my parents starts liking Muse very quickly, that's a no-go. :( I have to rely on them for the travel costs, you see, and unless they like the performer, there's no way they'll fork up the money for a ticket to Toronto / Montreal.

My mother's already said that if Roger makes another stop in Canada next year, we're going. :hyper:

Big 5 weeks or so:

Killers - Jan 26
Scissor Sisters - early Feb.
Good Vibrations Festival - Beastie Boys/Jurassic 5/lots of electronic-dj acts - Feb 18
Snow Patrol - Feb 20 - freebie ticket, not entirely sold on Snow Patrol.
Damien Rice - Feb 22

Nothing set in stone, but here's what I'd like to see:
Muse (if they come back to US)
Genesis (ditto)
Radiohead
Tom Petty (never seen him, heard good things)
Dave Matthews Band
Van Halen w/ DLR (hopefully)
...many more I can't think of

I am vaguely (sp?) thinking about going to the Princess Diana concert on July 1st at Wembley Staium, but tickets went on sale today, and they're probably sold out too! :lol:

On a sidenote: I am worried. :| When U2 were in London in September of this year, Bono ''apparently said that they have something ''big'' planned for London in 2007. And apparently that it is ''bigger'' than them playing at the opening of the new Wembley Staduim. This may sound stupid but, what if they play the Princess Diana concert? What if that was ''it''? :uhoh: I'd go mad! :scream:

Reality check: It won't happen! :wink:

U2 Beginner said:
I am vaguely (sp?) thinking about going to the Princess Diana concert on July 1st at Wembley Staium, but tickets went on sale today, and they're probably sold out too! :lol:

On a sidenote: I am worried. :| When U2 were in London in September of this year, Bono ''apparently said that they have something ''big'' planned for London in 2007. And apparently that it is ''bigger'' than them playing at the opening of the new Wembley Staduim. This may sound stupid but, what if they play the Princess Diana concert? What if that was ''it''? :uhoh: I'd go mad! :scream:

It sold out in less than 15 minutes.

yep... will add some radiohead shows if they tour next year. :wink: Looks there is a good chance for that... They have been in the studio working on the new album here in the last few months.

U2 Beginner said:

Your're probably right, but I couldn't help thinking that too when I saw an interview with Harry and William and they said "there will be some surprises" and "confirmation's to get yet". That is going to be a great concert, I would think..

Keane - January 27
Pete Yorn, Aqualung - February 12

and maybe Ani DiFranco in July. Still trying to decide. I'll probably go.

Feb:
Nerina Pallot

Badly Drawn Boy

April:
I just got tickets to see Yann Tiersen in Dublin on April 21st for my birthday. :hyper: :hyper:
Day after my birthday, April 26th, I'm going to see Justin Timberlake. I'm not a JT fan but I never turn down a free concert.

June:
Girls Aloud.

Last edited:
Only one definitive date so: Eric Clapton on 3/17 in Anaheim. Still considering the Who in Long Beach in February. Also waiting for Bob Seger to announce LA dates for late February or early March.

Update....Again.

Big Day Out Festival - Jan 28th
Muse - Jan 30th
Muse - Jan 31st
The Killers - Feb 1st
Roger Waters - Feb 2nd
Evanescence - Feb 10th

I'm officially broke for the rest of the year now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom