Your 2007 concert calendar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:
Updated:

Jeff Tweedy - January 23
Jeff Tweedy - January 24
Explosions in the Sky - March 4
The Killers - April 13
Okkervil River - April 21
Damien Rice - May 9
Bright Eyes - May 13
ACL Fest - Sept 14-16

Let's go ahead and add these:

Wolfmother - June 23
Do Make Say Think - September 29

The OOTS said:
If there is a GA pit...be prepared to ROCK!
:wink:

yep... it's at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA. So the whole floor (holds about 2,000 people) is GA. I saw the Killers there back in April and the place was loud and rocking. I of course have to have rail in front of the stage.. :sexywink: that's my plan anywho..:wink:

I'm tempted to go see Tokyo Police Club on hype alone, maybe I should listen to them. Then again I had the opportunity to see Bloc Party before I really knew them but I was busy working...big mistake, now they're one of my favorites, not that I expect the same from TPC, but could be fun if the price is right.

I saw the Honda Civic Tour last night. The headliners were Fall Out Boy (not really good live) and +44 was who opened for FOB. They were so good. :love: :drool: Anyone else here like +44?
My friends and I found out about a secret show they did yesterday at a restaurant at lunchtime, we went to that too. Like 30 people were there, they did an acoustic set and I got to meet Travis Barker and Mark Hoppus. :drool: Will post pics later!

powerhour24 said:
I'm tempted to go see Tokyo Police Club on hype alone, maybe I should listen to them. Then again I had the opportunity to see Bloc Party before I really knew them but I was busy working...big mistake, now they're one of my favorites, not that I expect the same from TPC, but could be fun if the price is right.

omg TPC is amazing please go see them

they are coming to Indianapolis but it's at a 21+ place :scream: but if you like Bloc Party you will almost definitely like Tokyo Police Club. I am absolutely in love with them. Insanely catchy. I've listened to their A Lesson in Crime EP to death. Buy it from iTunes or check out videos on youtube or something

AtomicBono said:
3/23 - Bloc Party [w/ Albert Hammond Jr] :rockon:
5/19 - Arcade Fire :up:
5/26 - May Day [Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace - the first two were tight but Three Days Grace is pretty laaaaame]

6/15 - Wilco
7/15 - Bob Dylan
7/31 - Interpol (edit: just bought GA tix :drool: )

6/23 - The Alpha Primitives (my dad's band :D)

8/4 - Lollapalooza (mainly for Tokyo Police Club, Spoon, and Muse)

I just added Interpol. In Milwaukee. On a Monday. Leave work early and drive there I must. Now I don't have to choose between Muse and Interpol at Lolla.

The year so far:

Jan. 29 - Big Day Out Melbourne
Jan. 30 - Muse :drool: :drool: :drool: (kicking myself for not going to Wednesday gig as well)
Mar. 8 - Elbow
Apr. 4 - Lisa Gerrard :bow:

Coming up:

Jul. 14 - Regina Spektor
Aug. 6 - Kaiser Chiefs
Sept. 10 - Tori Amos
Sept. 11 - Tori Amos

No spoken words said:
I just added Interpol. In Milwaukee. On a Monday. Leave work early and drive there I must. Now I don't have to choose between Muse and Interpol at Lolla.

lol you did the same thing I did! except Interpol was playing in my home town :wink:

we should meet up at lolla, my friend that I'm going with is not a Muse fan so he will be watching Interpol instead

Ozzfest Aug 8th..(im only going for the experience if I go at all..hey its free lmao)

Modest Mouse Aug 15 and 19th

BonoIsMyMuse said:

June 24--Wilco
June 26--Bob Dylan

add Morrissey on the 27th--the friend I'm visiting this week just decided to go and bought a ticket for me, too.

I'm also trying to go see Lucinda Williams on July 25 :up:

Popmartijn said:

More concerts being added! :hyper:

Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (again an excellent concert, even though it wasn't as good as the one last year. But from the first song on the band was ON!)
25 March: Shakira, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai ( :combust: although the concert was quite short. Had a great time nonetheless.)

Concerts in the future:
8 June: The Scene, Paradiso, Amsterdam
20 June: Lou Reed, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (he's going to perform Berlin in its entirety, so that will be very interesting)
23 June: The Frames, Tivoli, Utrecht (I think I became a fan in Toronto last week :drool: )

And I want to see Prince in London this summer, but I haven't planned anything yet. :shifty:

Concerts in the past:
18 February: Roger Waters, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai (a great show and very nice to see so many Indians in to it)
10 March: The Waterboys, Vredenburg, Utrecht (again an excellent concert, even though it wasn't as good as the one last year. But from the first song on the band was ON!)
25 March: Shakira, MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai ( :combust: although the concert was quite short. Had a great time nonetheless.)
8 June: The Scene, Paradiso, Amsterdam (a bit of a nostalgia fest, but good to see the band back together again)
20 June: Lou Reed, Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam (he performed Berlin in its entirety and after 35 years it's still very compelling)
23 June: The Frames, Tivoli, Utrecht (amazing and very intense :bow: )

Concerts in the future:
Nothing really planned, but I might go and see Cake on 10 July in Tivoli. And oh, still trying to see Prince this summer. And wait, I also still need to buy a ticket for the Lowlands festival (which is in August). I'll let you know if the calendar changes again. :)

one4u2 said:

:ohmy: :drool:

I am praying he gets his butt to the states!

I really hope for the US fans he's going to the states.
He really seems to be enjoying himself on the stage. It's a great show (designed by Willie Williams by the way..) and his voice is just amazing.

And the Wham songs are just fantastic (I am your man, everything she wants and the edge of heaven)

BonoIsMyMuse said:

add Morrissey on the 27th--the friend I'm visiting this week just decided to go and bought a ticket for me, too.

No Morrissey. He came down with laryngitis in Boston last night and the show is postponed, and I'm not driving 3 1/2 hours again just to see him.

Wilco and Dylan still made this trip very, very worthwhile, though :drool:

Back
Top Bottom