You'll never have kids after seeing this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
HEILIG SCHEISSE!!!

Sadly, after three years of German in Middle School and High School, that's one of the only phrases I actually remember.

But to the thread topic. This is the reason why everyone fears Germans. I must say I haven't see energy and rage like this since, well...another German speaking person who will go nameless. Someone needs to send this to Dr. Phil. "Your child has seven characteristics of a serial killer."

Oh. my. god. I can't believe I watched the entire thing. :yikes:

That kid is so freaky. I don't know if this is a joke, or if it's real, but that kid needs some serious help. Very disturbing, and so sad that his behaviour is so out of control. Definitely the least patient kid I've ever seen.

uter4hi1.gif

Doesn't anything in German sound loud and menacing?

But little Streudel's taking it to a whole new level.

Best subtitle: "(Manic scream)"

Last edited:
Madness, although I think this particular child might have some actual clinical disorder and is not just in need of a spanking.
Thora you lasted longer than me...I gave up after 1/2 way through...but I didn't watch the subtitle version.

ThoraSEB said:
Oh. my. god. I can't believe I watched the entire thing. :yikes:

That kid is so freaky. I don't know if this is a joke, or if it's real, but that kid needs some serious help. Very disturbing, and so sad that his behaviour is so out of control. Definitely the least patient kid I've ever seen.

What she said

I think I need a drink now :huh:

Personally I am looking forward to having kids. And I vould like at least 6 of them. Maybe 10. Perhaps I vill have 50. 50 kids, just like zat one zere. Und I vill raise zem in such a manner zat zat boy playing his silly video games vill be considered und pussentag, und ve vill kill him, and zen VE SHALL RISE UP UND CONQUER ZE VORLD!

I don't remember getting that angry playing Unreal Tournament! :lol:

Towards the end, I started wondering about how many keyboards he goes through in a month. :hmm: I'm surprised he didn't smash the monitor with the keyboard. :lol:

daafish said:

Towards the end, I started wondering about how many keyboards he goes through in a month. :hmm: I'm surprised he didn't smash the monitor with the keyboard. :lol:

When he couldn't find his 'escape' key, I just about died. :lol: The kid must be hyperactive or something. I thought gamers were supposed to be quiet and nerdy, not psychopathic.

MrsSpringsteen said:
:eek: That is scary

Honestly though, sometimes I feel like I get that frustrated with some people on Interference :wink:

*smashes keyboard against computer :madwife: :grumpy:

Vat do you mean you sonofab*tch?!?!?!?!??! :mad:
Ve are brilliant people! Ve are grand! You frustated with us? YOU with US?!?!?!? :rant: :yell:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! (*manic scream*) :scream:

Uh, really MrsSpringsteen, I have no idea what you mean by that statement. I love everyone here! :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom