You'll never have kids after seeing this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to know who was videotaping him.

Was he doing this himself? If so, the whole thing could be staged. He could have had an old computer or keyboard (after all, we never see the screen) and it was just a wild joke.

Or, was someone aware of his tantrums and decided to record it to be funny?

Or did someone suspect him of tantrums (for example, his parents who had to replace the keyboard constantly) and wanted to "catch him in the act"?

But if the latter, why is this on the 'net? I doubt any parent would then put this online. The only acception is if this kid and his family were on the German equivalent to "Dr. Phil" and this was shown on TV. Someone recorded it from TV and put it online.

Either way, good stuff. Aaaah, kids.

oh my god im like that when myspace won't work! (Well..not quite like that. I'm not fluent in german anyhow)

He must have a shitty computer. I don't remember Unreal Tournament taking very long to load. hehe

Yea, the missing ESC key was great! I started busting up when he apparently got killed, smashed his keyboard repeatedly, and started crying. :lol:

His parents should get him one those flexible keyboards

2938de0a-e1de-4d3e-b4ed-7f681f718790.gif

He could then smack his keyboard into the monitor without hurting either. :banghead:

If it's staged then he's a hell of an actor to stay in character that long, LOL.

His screeching made every hair on my body stand up.

xaviMF22 said:
:yikes:

he must have been playing against me that day......
I own on that game:wink:

Hell, I think I could own him in that game and I haven't played UT in many years. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom