You Yangs, Lara, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do. You said I have to listen to your music:

Nowhere there does it say I have to LIKE it. And come on, I'm Assver. Where would you be without me to criticise and hate everything?

I'll let you have your damn loophole, but don't think I'm happy about it :grumpy:

I hate these EMO and bad metal acts. I like the 70's/80's metal bands but not these satan worshiping bands. There just as bad as the worst football hooligans

Beautiful

Damnit, Fleet Foxes, I don't want to like you!

Bah, this is a good album anyway.

Oh, really? Maybe I'll listen along and nitpick.

Actually, I don't have a ton of complaints. It took me 8 months to record it, so I buffed a lot of the scratches out.

The overture is still great, that was in that zip file you sent me forever ago.

The overture is still great, that was in that zip file you sent me forever ago.

Haha, that was last summer, wasn't it? Seems ages ago.

Give the liner notes a quick scan so you'll have an idea of what the plot is. It'll help, I think.

Even Andrew came around to it. It's just a good record all-around, hard to deny that.

I just hate how He Doesn't Know Why peters out. It could be the best track on the album. At some point between 2:00 and 2:30, it should launch into a huge chorus. Instead, it just ... dithers and stops. What a letdown.

Fleet Foxes have a good sound, but they really need to work on their songwriting abilities.

I just hate how He Doesn't Know Why peters out. It could be the best track on the album. At some point between 2:00 and 2:30, it should launch into a huge chorus. Instead, it just ... dithers and stops. What a letdown.

Fleet Foxes have a good sound, but they really need to work on their songwriting abilities.

Indie artists do that a lot. If they reach for the heavens, they end up with better sales. Ask Coldplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom