you won't believe it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
The thing I don't get is why anybody other than a mod should be vocal or even bothered about what threads ought to be merged.

:shrug:

SUGGEST.

If you want things to improve...you need to suggest!

-OR-

Guidance for senior folks who have been there - done that.

Just like a helping hand!

zoney! said:

SUGGEST.

If you want things to improve...you need to suggest!

It's good to make suggestions, I agree. But in this case, if the mods themselves don't think it's a big deal that 2 similar threads exist (maybe cos they were created several months apart or whatever), why should we be merge-happy? That's all I'm asking.

zoney! said:

Ha..you edited it just in time.

I was going to bust your chops and say "yes, you should know how I feel, you are usually on this side" :hyper:

OH LOOK, I did say it. Silly me!

True. :D

That's how I knew just what to type. :yes:

I was going to suggest we get a "I'm gonna take my toys and go home" smilie, but too many people would respond with a :applaud: one if I ever used it.... :sad: :)

zoney! said:
Ah Indra...I do like your sense of humor! (and I am serious)

Thanks! :D

I actually have a fairly serious question though...for anyone posting in this thread. Is anyone posting in this thread actually pissed off right now? Because if they are I'm totally missing it, as I'm just thinking it's just fun.

But I've been known to piss people off without realising it before, so.... :shrug: And then I never back down, so people stay pissed.... (ah, the complications of growing up in a family where offering an apology means total humiliation.... :( )

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
The thing I don't get is why anybody other than a mod should be vocal or even bothered about what threads ought to be merged.

:shrug:

Good point. I dont get it either.

This thread is far from gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom