You watch General Hospital don't you?! Don't you?!!! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-10-2003, 08:29 PM   #106
Refugee

Local Time: 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Angel
Days is the WORST for that... I mean... how long was Marlena possessed? It was over a year.

Welcome to the GH thread! Join us, it's such a GOOOOOD show. lol
Tell me about it, Angel
Have you heard the latest? Marlena has given birth to alien twins.
I'm more than happy to be in this thread!!

Old 04-11-2003, 11:00 AM   #107
War Child

Local Time: 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mmmBono

I'm more than happy to be in this thread!!
Awesome!!!

So do you watch GH too??? If you want to catch up with what's going on, I guess you could read the whole thread and it'll give you some warped version of what's happening on the show.

So, yesterday's episode. I have to be honest...I'm so sick of Grizzly Adams (aka Sonny) and his melancholy!!! What the hell is he shooting off his gun for? Into the ceiling???? Makes no sense to me.

I'm surprised that Nicholas covered for Lucky. I thought for sure it was going to end up Luke taking the rap for Lucky just like he's always done.

Alexis and Cameron are cutting it sooo close with this baby thing. They should've know to just cut their losses yesterday instead of deciding to keep Christina, "...oh...just one more night with her, please."

I would NEVER want to live in PC with that police force and D.A. They were like, "Let's get the kidnapper, let's get the kidnapper....wait, Sonny is shooting a gun off by himself in a warehouse???? Screw the kidnapper, Sonny's beard is more important than that baby!!!!"

Old 04-11-2003, 11:17 AM   #108
Elvis' Naughty Angel

well said u2loopy.

It's time to bring down Rick..........
Old 04-11-2003, 09:28 PM   #109
War Child

Local Time: 11:11 AM
Normal

Well I missed the last 15-20 minutes today because the President was on. If anyone else missed it you can go here for a recap:

http://abc.abcnews.go.com/daytime/ge...2003-04/1.html

Looks like we missed all the good stuff.
Old 04-12-2003, 10:38 AM   #110
War Child

hey ti-hua thanks for the re-cap. I feel petty being annoyed that the Pres interrupted a Friday episode. Petty indeed.....but I HATE when that happens.

Well, what a shock about Cameron. How could a father let his son all along think that he killed his own brother?!?!?! Parents just suck sometimes.

The re-cap says that Sonny (who finally got rid of the grass on his face) collapsed in Jason's arms...but I caught the very last few seconds of the show and it shows him being all freaky in the Pent-house and collapsing in CARLY'S arms while begging her, "Help me, help me please." It was pretty moving, I have to say. Tears welled up in just those 2 seconds that I caught. (And I'm not being my usual sarcastic self when I say that.)

I would love for Jax to team up with Jason and Sonny to bring down Faith. I think that would be completely ironic and awesome!!! One can dream right? And I know everyone hates Rick but...I don't know...I like him. I wish they would figure out a way to keep him on after this storyline ends. I'm not saying I know for sure he's leaving, but I'm assuming that since he's the "enemy" right now, once this storyline is kaput, then he is kaput. But he will still be a very cute kaput in my eyes.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:35 PM   #111
War Child

Ok people...I'm sorry, I had to resurrect this thread. Holy crap has it been awesome lately!!!

Today's eppie: Courtney punching Faith, Carly kneeing Rick in the you know whats, all this violence!!! I loved it!

I'm so glad that Sonny didn't believe Ricks story. I thought for sure we would find out what the deal is with this jerk but noooooo, GH has to drag it out for another 3 months.

Anywho...everything is happily ever after now with Alexis and the baby, blah blah blah.

New Nicolas (or should I say the "old" Nicolas) will be back tomorrow. Definetly looking forward to that.

Why isin't Luke in jail yet for Arson. He burns everything down!! Remind me never to piss him off and leave a matchbook round him!

That's all babbling for now. Loving the show the past couple of days.

P.S. Finally, Coleman makes an appearance. You may have not noticed him missing, but I definetly did. I guess they gave him a couple of days off so that he can grow his new snazzy goattee. I don't care what anyone says, I think he has potential to be a part of the storylines on this show and he has great chemisty with Skye (who should start seeking therapy from Cameron for the way she's being treated by everyone).

Ok, now I promise I'll shoosh. I had a lot to say cuz it hasn't been this good in a long time.
Old 04-17-2003, 10:06 AM   #112
War Child

Local Time: 11:11 AM

Um ... did anyone know that Tracy was coming back?!
Old 04-17-2003, 10:56 AM   #113
War Child

I had found out she was coming back a while ago but I forgot about it until I saw the pre-view yesterday for today's episode.

I'm looking forward to that too! I always loved Tracy Quartermaine!