You watch General Hospital don't you?! Don't you?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:angry: They are totally ruining this show. What is happening!!! :scream:

Somebody please explain this to me.

Ya know, GH writers, lately, have not gone the path of insulting the intelligence of their viewers.....that is until they thought up that farce of a "scheme" that the Quartermaines pulled to get baby Chrisina in their clutches. Why in God's name is Edward such a baby junkie!!!!

And, don't ask me why, but I actually watched the scenes with Lucas/Georgie/Maxie even though I was gagging thru most of them. What I don't get is why they're trying to start up some sort of "teen" thing going. If Felicia has left the show, (which I think her last air date was sometime in February) why couldn't she take her nerdy kids with her!!!

As far as Sonny goes, well, I don't mind his temporary insanity. It's entertaining to watch. I just don't know what the crap they are trying to pull with Rick. Now he got what he wanted, would someone PLEASE beg him to stop being such a suck-up??? It makes me nauseous to watch!!

I do like this show, honestly!!!!!

Sonny scares me too! His only saving grace is having Carly in the room with him, because I truly think it would be the only time he wouldn't be violent. But, what he said to Alexis the other day was awesome, quivering lip and all.

Now, the following is pure pure speculation, since I am the queen of speculation with this show. A friend of mine had mentioned that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Sonny and Jason are still allies, and they are just pretending to be having this trouble right now, so that Faith, her stockings, and her cronies would think that Sonny is weak because him and Jason are having trouble. What led me to consider this idea was how the other day, Jason and Sonny were discussing the 'mob' situations in Jason's p-house, and they were almost discussing it civilly...that is until Courtney barged in and Sonny went back to being all, "You, shut up!!!"

Again, just specualtion, since I prefer to remain Spoiler free.

:yes: I have to agree with you there... it would make for a good storyline if jason and Sonny were still allies... but then there was that scene at the Cellar. That was pretty nasty assed fighting. :ohmy:

The show seems to be getting better. I'd like to see Ned and Alexis pair up again... and man those stupid ass teenagers... can't believe i watched that whole scene. Are teenagers that mean? I can't remember... :huh:

I :heart: Carly. She rocks!

You know... I was sooooooo against them recasting Carly, but I am totally loving this new one now. She has really made this part her own and I honestly couldn't see the old Carly playing out a lot of these storylines. The new Carly and Sonny have more chemistry. :silent: I never ever thought I would ever say that.

I HATED the old Carly and her flaring nostrils. I actually stopped watching the show for a while because I couldn't take how no matter how disgusting Carly's actions were, they always made it out to be OK, because she was Carly and she could get away with whatever she wanted.

I especially hated the way she used to treat Robin!!! Sorry, I loved Robin since the whole Asian quarter thing (showing my age here!!!)

Anyway, I definetly love the new Carly. It seems with the recast they gave Carly much more integrity.

Don't get me wrong. I like the new Carly too! I guess I was just thinking about all the re-casting they've been doing lately (Lucky, Gia, Lucas).

What's happening to me??? I need help!! I actually enjoyed the fake teen storyline yesterday!!!! I was shouting, "You tell em Georgie!!!!!" What the hell????

Anyway, yesterday was really good!! I don't know what the plan is that Carly has up her sleeve, but the 'showdown' between Courtney and Jason was whoa!!!!! Courtney was really good at telling Jason off yesterday!! I don't think I could ever do that to the man I love! You could see the real pain on both their faces!! :(

As far as Alexis and the Quartermaine crap, the only thing I've deduced from that storyline is that I really like Cameron. that's about it.

And, holy moses, Sonny was Mr. Fists of Fury yesterday!!!! Here we go...the Downward Spiral of Sonny Corinthos, Part 675!!!

My $0.02. :D

u2loopy said:
And, holy moses, Sonny was Mr. Fists of Fury yesterday!!!! Here we go...the Downward Spiral of Sonny Corinthos, Part 675!!!
:laugh: Indeed!

I agree with you regarding Cameron. He's cool... Do I see a future Alexis, Ned, Cameron love triangle :hmm:
Who do you think stole baby Christina? :der:

That scene between Courtenay and Jason was a bit hard too stomach. :huh: With Liz watching on... I can just imagine what snappy little remarks she'll have. I just hope this whole, Rick storyline gets solved soon, because GH is wearing out it's welcome.
Now.... my concern... did Jason agree to cohort with Faith too soon? She looked a tad skeptical...

The teenagers are too hard to take. Someone should have told Georgie that strapless shirts with exposed bikini tanlines is just plain tacky. :tsk:

:sexywink: If you are interested in rumours... my friend has found a good GH rumour site... I could post some predictions... They are not always right....

As interested as I may be with rumors/spoliers...I stay away from them. I've found in the past that I enjoy the show much more without knowing what may happen....if enjoying the show lately is at all possible.

You are right about Jason going to fast with Faith and her creepy stockings. Then again, she might just be too dumb to realize.

blargh to the teen story....but yet I can't look away when it's on!!!! *seeks help*

And I think you meant Maxie wearing the tube top thingy. The only reason I'm pointing that out is not because I'm picky because either one of them mean anything to me, but only because I observed the same thing. I love how Maxie is walking around dressed like it's 85 degree weather, and Georgie is all bundled up with winter hat, scarf and gloves. :rolleyes:

And Liz is definetly going to jump all over this. If I was Courtney, I would dump a bowl of Ruby's chili on her lap to shut her ass up. And I'm surprised Jason didn't belt Rick one in the gut when Rick was all, "you need to leave now. I'm a big kiss-ass".

Oh, right....the writers left the "belting" up to Sonny yesterday. What a crappy shot. He was pounding on air and Ned's oomph's and ugh's were sooooo off timed.

I swear, I should be on this show.

u2loopy said:
I swear, I should be on this show.
Not before me!

hahahaha :wave:

My bad- Maxie indeed. They both suck... one can easily get confused.

:shocked: I just watched today's episode of GH. :| It scared the shit out of me. :scream:

:hug: Jason :hug: :hug: Sonny :hug:

:yes:

All I have to say about yesterday's eppie is WHOA, WHOA WHOA!!! I mean, not to sound like Keanu Reeves or anything, but WHOA!!! It was highly intense!

I loved it. I was just so confused as to if Sonny knew Jason was pretending or what? Now it looks as if Rick was going to shoot Jason too. :mad:

I hope you remembered to set your timer for 1:00 as well. They are doing 2 episodes today!

And the only thing I think is remotely good about Skye and AJ taking baby Christina is that maybe smarmy Coleman could somehow be involved and we'll actually get to see him. I know, it's pathetic, but I like Coleman. :silent:

And even though I saw in the commericals that Carly was going to fall thru the frozen lake I still screamed when she fell last night! I'm really liking the character of Carly and I felt really bad when that happened.

Oh well. We know where Sonny's going now if carly loses the baby.....right down the craper!!!!

So I saw in the previews for today that Sonny has to choose between the baby and Carly. Didn't they already do this story line when she fell down the stairs?

Any comments on the new Emily? I know she wasn't on much yesterday but I think she's going to be a much better match for Zander. And what's with the syringe?

As far as Emily....I can't decide. I hated the old Emily...I guess we'll have to give this one a chance. But I don't think she's going to be on long. She's prolly just a plot device to set up a love triangle between her, Zander, and Gia.

As far as the syringe I'm HOPING that she has suddenly become a diabetic and she was about to shoot up some insulin.....rather than some other type of drug *coughheroincough*.

I agree about the repetiveness about Sonny suffering over another lost child. I really hope they don't go down that road again. Can you say, "Played out"????

Carly will not lose the baby.... they just want you to think that she will. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up regarding the extra episode. I checked my listings and retimed my VCR. :hyper: Things are getting good!

I think Sonny either was in cohoots with Jason already... or figured it out when Jason turned the gun on Faith. :shrug: We'll just have to see I guess.

I think Sonny either was in cohoots with Jason already... or figured it out when Jason turned the gun on Faith. :shrug: We'll just have to see I guess. [/B]

I agree. At first I was talking to the TV (as I always do when I watch this stupid show) hoping that Jason would give Sonny a sign that he was faking it. I was so afraid for Sonny that he would think it was real and feel betrayed by Jason. I was like, "Jason...do something. WINK at him if you have to for Pete's sake."

Then I guess, if he didn't know...like you said, he figured it out when Jason turned the gun on Faith.

I hope she's kaput. They can put her crap ass stockings to rest finally!!!

She got shot in the neck... she's toast. :| That Rick is a real bad seed. lol :ohmy:

:scratch: I thought they were going to have some sort of 40 year anniversary special on last night? :slant: 'Cause if they did... I didn't see it.

No..I think just to celebrate the 40th anniversary they were going to do the 2 episodes--don't ask me how that's a celebration.

The only thing they did to mark the anniversay was at the end of the shows those 5 second "best moments".

I have to say, when I saw the 2 seconds of the BJ/Maxie storyline and the "Robin, I SEE YOU!!!!", I was crying for the rest of the evening.

My hubby was like, "Wow the show was that good tonight, huh." and I said, "No, it was the 2 second flashbacks!! *sob*"

:angry: I never had the flashbacks at the end of my show. My network must have cut it off. :(

OHH No!!!!! :(

Well...they really werent' flashbacks per se. It was like, "And now, the Best of the Tearjerker storylines." And they showed Monica crying about her Cancer, Frisco telling Tony that they found a heart for Maxie (is sobbing now as I'm typing) and then Stone telling Robin, "I See YOU!!!!" before he passed. *grabs tissue*

I swear it left me in tears and it was about 15 seconds!!!

:hug: Stone.......................... That was such a heartwrenching storyline.

So...did you think it was all a little toooooo too perfect how everything is ok with Sonny & Carly's baby???

On the other hand, I'm sooooo happy that Sonny finally caved and hired Jason again! Yay!! Although the way the left off was sonny glaring at him again at the mention of him sticking with Courtney. I was afraid he was gonna do one of those pointing and shouting "YOU SHUT UP!!" things again.

What do you think could be going on with Emily???

I think Emily has cancer... or is dying from some disease and is taking experimental drugs from Mexico.

As for Sonny... I think they just want you to realize that while everything seems ok, he is still very much not ok. I think Carly's little dilusion that Sonny has bounced back is just that, a dilusion. I think the whole Sonny and Jason problem is actually done with... but Sonny will most likely still drop to rock bottom before months end.

Rick is really getting out of control... and how the hell are the writers going to get Alexis out her current state? What was Cameron thinking keeping the baby?!? :| Anyway... things are getting good.

Word has it Tyler Christopher will be taking back his role as Nicholas. :der: Shall be interesting...........

I thought that may be true about Emily as well.

And DEFINETLY looking forward to Tyler Christopher returning. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom