You wander into a bar...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Okay people, you wander into a bar what is it that you order?

I'm staking out for campari and soda, glenlivet and that morgans spiced rum and coke.

I usually start with beer, but occasionally we go for cocktails.
Then I will pick some that has not more than two alcohols and is very fruity.

Either I stick with beer (Yeungling, Blue Moon, Stella, Spaten...) or get a whiskey sour, rum + coke or long island iced tea. That's the norm. :wink:

I once went on a REAL mister toads wild ride on the freeway in the rain and when we got to the place the BAWS were sitting there and waved at me. I walked right past them and went to the bar and smacked a 20 on the bar and said " captain morgans shot, make it three". I was that scared from the car ride. I was seriously shaking.

It depends on where I am. If the bar is one of those rare magical places that has magic hat on tap, then i'll drink that the whole time I'm there. Otherwise I'll go for any mixer containing whiskey, vodka, or rum.

Usually rum & coke, but depending on the beers on tap and what other drink specials they have containing vodka, rum or whatever, I'll have one of those.

One of those girly drinks that taste like Kool-Aid with a kick. Jungle Jim's in Orlando used to have a good one called a Fuzzy Firetruck--cranberry juice, peach schnapps, and I forget what else.

Or anything that makes my eyes water! :drool:

unico said:

:lol: perhaps...
you still have yet to answer the question!

I'm not much of a drinker, actually. I guess I'm fairly tame(this does not mean boring!! :wink:) by most standards. I usually have a beer or two when I go clubbing, or some concotion involving rum or vodka.

If it's winter, a Belgian ale. If it's summer, a German lager.

Or any time:

absinthe_glass.jpg

Back
Top Bottom