You took the words right out of my mouth...DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
< - I want another tattoo. Someone needs to help and restrain me. :|

I'm sure that yours are fine, given that they're small and meaningful, and can be discreet if necessary. If you started getting friggin murals designed onto yourself, all within a very short period of time, then I might begin to wonder. :whistle: :silent:

FlyYourKite said:

Hmm yes I suppose it could certainly be looked at that way...but he does look rather gnarly near the end. Scary Johnny came out. :sad: :scream: Tre can confirm this. :lol:

yes, i can confirm it :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

I know how to liven! Wake your describe friend up so I can hit on him! That's always fun. :happy:

:lmao: such great one-liners come out of those nights :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure that yours are fine, given that they're small and meaningful, and can be discreet if necessary. If you started getting friggin murals designed onto yourself, all within a very short period of time, then I might begin to wonder. :whistle: :silent:

Are we thinking of anyone in particular? :shifty: :wink:

:shifty:

_1166967_johnny_depp_close150.jpg

I guess I got here in the nick of time then, huh TRE? You must love it surrounded by all these females :sexywink:

VP!!! :dance: I'm doing alright, and yourself?

Lila64 said:
I guess I got here in the nick of time then, huh TRE? You must love it surrounded by all these females :sexywink:

VP!!! :dance: I'm doing alright, and yourself?

Im doing pretty well, thanks! Sarah just got back earlier in the week from 12 days in Spain, Italy and France, so I'm sorta living vicariously through her right now. :) How are things with you and Maddie?

Hi Machat :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Im doing pretty well, thanks! Sarah just got back earlier in the week from 12 days in Spain, Italy and France, so I'm sorta living vicariously through her right now. :) How are things with you and Maddie?

Hi Machat :wave:

She must have had a great time! Maddy & I went out to do a little shopping tonite, then thru McDonald's drive thru for some french fries & sundaes :drool: She has outdoor camp with school next week. :sad: I'll miss her :scream:

FlyYourKite said:

I like the way your brain works :drool:

Don't even get me started. I'm sure the depravity would be alarming. :shifty: :lol:

On a more serious note, I'm glad I ran into you tonight. I just remembered, I heard a term earlier and wondered if you would know what it means. "Systemic infection." Sounds general to me, but I was wondering if it refers to something more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom