You took the words right out of my mouth...DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

zoot never likes the music I send him :sad:

what?? that's not true! The only thing you sent me that I couldn't warm up to was The Elected! Everything else I've liked!

sami0201 said:
Hi Sarah :hug:
What kind of dance?
Hey :hug: It was just a transition dance thing at the highschool....they played three good songs: ISHFWILF, Under Pressure, and I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

LemonMacPhisto said:

hey sarah !!! :hug:

how was it?

Hey LMP!!! :hug:

It was alright...I don't like dances though. My friends got me to dance the second song in and wouldn't let me sit down :|

:ohmy: all my friends can dance...

LemonMacPhisto said:

^^^ zoot:
Single Mix, all the way :rockon:

yeah, I think I agree but I'm not sure. The single mix just blew me away!!! It was on a whole different God-like level compared to all other versions. It actually helped the song crack my personal top 20! :wink:

Hey Sarah! :hug:

circa1992 said:

Hey :hug: It was just a transition dance thing at the highschool....they played three good songs: ISHFWILF, Under Pressure, and I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Hey LMP!!! :hug:

It was alright...I don't like dances though. My friends got me to dance the second song in and wouldn't let me sit down :|

:ohmy: all my friends can dance...

lucky, the only song they played at my Homecoming dance I knew/liked was E-Pro by Beck. I would've killed to dance to WOWY.

by dance do you mean dance? Or dry humping on the dance floor?

i've always loved walk on..it was my first U2 song i heard when i was like 10 (didn't know it U2 at the time). it made me feel all happy inside. :heart:

no one ever likes what i upload...the van morrison, the velvet underground....:wink:

:lmao: LMP

VG, Walk On has always been my favorite U2 song. :heart: I don't know why, maybe it's because it's one of the first ones I really heard or maybe it just because of the message and it's just such a great song. :love:

VertigoGal said:
i've always loved walk on..it was my first U2 song i heard when i was like 10 (didn't know it U2 at the time). it made me feel all happy inside. :heart:

no one ever likes what i upload...the van morrison, the velvet underground....:wink:

that's crazytalk :wink: I love Velvet Underground, kinda like Van Morrison.

I Still Haven't Found... was my first U2 song, and I didn't know who U2 were. I think I was about 5 ('96). It's now my 2nd favorite song of all-time behind The Fly :rockon:

random comment: any girl I know who's heard Walk On immediately loves it :lol:

that's a good one too zoots. :yes:

LMP...that's another one of my favs. i never particularly liked it, but when i started listening to live versions i suddenly loved it. (i know a lot of people think it's lame live, but i'm the opposite)

oh i was just wondering cos i thought you said you were into college basketball somewhat...

BC was ahead the whole time and in the last 3 seconds villanova pulled ahead then at the last second BC scored to put it to overtime. BC was ahead with 12 seconds and then they got fouled for goal tending and villanova won by 1.

:crazy:

VertigoGal said:
that's a good one too zoots. :yes:

LMP...that's another one of my favs. i never particularly liked it, but when i started listening to live versions i suddenly loved it. (i know a lot of people think it's lame live, but i'm the opposite)

I love how the crowd gets into it.

I noticed that with all of the fan faves (except Bullet)

even though the song isn't what it used to be, the crowd goes nuts and a mediocre version of the song sounds amazing. :love:

^^ sarah:

grassyass :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom