you send it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Habib

Acrobat
does anyone know how to extend the time a link is valid for ?

i've attached a wordpad file to the link but would like to extend the time it is avialable for download to more than 7 days.

thanks.

I cannot answer your question, but what in the name of the space/time continum is going on with this thread?

Erm I am assuming you are referring to YSI files.. so I would move this but I'm still freaking out over the fact that there is no thread title.

:eyebrow: :crazy:

Well, all I can say is be careful.

If you use the Back button to get out of this thread, your soul will be trapped here forever!.

Magicien.gif

Soooooo this is like, impossible or something.

So yeah... haunted blue crack.

:drool:

*5 stars

:hmm: fascinating................

I don't know whether to :eek: or :bow: to you with no thread title appearing

it is haunted:crazy:

OMG! I am talking to someone and her computer is reposting things she said 2 hrs ago in Pleba:silent:

*runs away...MOMMY!!:scream:

This thread is the most interesting thing to come out of the 'Stand in quite a while :drool:

so, would it be considered a spin-off thread if i went to io and started a thread called "it's official - habib broke the internet"?

IWasBored said:
so, would it be considered a spin-off thread if i went to io and started a thread called "it's official - habib broke the internet"?

getoffmyinternet.jpg
[/IMG]

oh Habib..your in trouble now!:lmao:

WE"VE BEEN HACKED!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IWasBored said:

Not really.. spin off threads are not allowed normally when a thread is CLOSED.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom