you send it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
am I suppose to see something in that banana?:| because I think I do

Velvet_WTF.gif

EDIT: Well there goes the mystery.

*packs up and leaves*

trevster2k said:
Did anyone answer habib's question?:lol:

:hmm:

Habib, if you want you can repost your question in the MP3 Forum... lol. Put spaces in between the words though this time :wink:

Dismantled said:
:uhoh: where did everyone go all of a sudden?

I'm scared:reject:

*clings
The thread lost its mystique. Now we're left to pick up the pieces of a broken relationship.

Wait, what?

I'll answer his question :nerd:

Habib said:
does anyone know how to extend the time a link is valid for ?

i've attached a wordpad file to the link but would like to extend the time it is avialable for download to more than 7 days.

thanks.

It's no longer possible. There used to be a trick that lifted the time limit but the YSI admins caught on and disabled it.

doesn't jay live in murrieta?

maybe jay is redrocksu2!

after a sex-change and mysterious aging disease like in the movie jack, of course.

THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD EVER!!!

oh my god, oh my god... I typed the ysi expansion in the subject of my post (for real!) and look what happened!!!^ :ohmy: :ohmy: :sigh:

Zootlesque said:
THIS IS THE GREATEST THREAD EVER!!!

it's really not now that elvis fixed the title.

bastard.

let's all sit back and take a moment of silence to think what might have been: a thread without a title.

it's 6:30 in the morning in belgium. you'll have to wait.

that's what you have to show me in the house thread, isn't it. you've got a house/wilson/something threesome, don't you :yikes: i've seen those (with chase as the something) and not even i am brave/masochistic enough to read that.

Back
Top Bottom