You NIN people look in here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwenu2

The Fly
http://www.amiannoyingornot.com/view.asp?ID=2623

GR ...
THOSE PRICKS COULD'T EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING BAD TO MAKE HIM ANNOYING!!!!

He's annoying because his dog jumped off a balcony??

The whole Courtney Love thing isn't true is it? I heard that she told a crowd ( mostly nine inch nails fans) that she was sleeping with him and was gonna have his baby (NOT TRUE!!)

:mad:

Yes, the Courtney relationship is entirely true. Whether or not the pregnancy thing is true, I never asked.

I realize that you might be under the impression that he is a romantic soul, but take it from someone who knew him for quite some time:

IT'S AN ACT.

He's nothing of what he seems. Although it's nice to believe differently.

HelloAngel said:
Yes, the Courtney relationship is entirely true. Whether or not the pregnancy thing is true, I never asked.

I realize that you might be under the impression that he is a romantic soul, but take it from someone who knew him for quite some time:

IT'S AN ACT.

He's nothing of what he seems. Although it's nice to believe differently.

:eyebrow: what?
You knew him?
How?

gwenu2 said:

:eyebrow: what?
You knew him?
How?

Yes I did.

And I won't disclose how on a public website or to people I don't know. I'm sorry. This is private information I cannot disclose.

Sicy said:
Why even mention it then noodle?

You're probably right.

But I mention it when people mention him because he's a dick. And I back it up because I know him.

How I know him is no one's business.

gwenu2 said:
please don't get mad....
was it a sort of um,:love: thingy?

No.

This discussion is tired. I'm sorry if my intention was misread.
I respond when I see threads about things I know about.

I realize this is a special situation, and people might take interest in it - and therein lies the conundrum. Backing up my comments is the only way I know how to participate in a discussion. It isn't for ego, or to be ogled.

But how can you back up your comments if you cant give any information?

I think to spare you some frustration you should just let people believe what they want to believe.. especially if you cant tell them WHY they should believe otherwise.

* hugs noodle

Sicy said:
But how can you back up your comments if you cant give any information?

I think to spare you some frustration you should just let people believe what they want to believe.. especially if you cant tell them WHY they should believe otherwise.

* hugs noodle

That's true. :)

And I can tell anyone what they want to know about him.
But I don't think the context of my situation with him is necessary to public knowledge, you know? It's a private situation.

I can say it was a Professional relationship. I.e. Business-related.
And it wouldn't be professional to elaborate on those dealings more than that, you know? For dealings such as that, you have to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements for secrecy.

So he's not a depressed musician?

Frankly, I don't really care how he acts personally or professionally. He may be a complete asshole. So what? He makes good music.

And those reasons for being annoying are lame.

And his relationship with Tori Amos is platonic.

And I can't really imagine him with someone who was dating Fred Durst.

Back
Top Bottom