You Make Me Wanna...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say, I prefer Ashlee to her whitebread sister, who besides being dumber than a bag o' hammers, has no soul or spark in her music.

Sure Ashlee may be an Avril Lavigne wanna be but it's certainly not as generic.

laz

Bonochick said:
The one thing that Meat Loaf won't do.

:lol:!

Ashlee Simpson...I don't really have an opinion on her as a person, but her music...thank god the station my dad works at changed its format to a rock one, 'cause before then, they were a mix station, and one that played a lot of the top 40 stuff, and I swear to god, if I had a dollar for every time I heard "Pieces Of Me"...:crack:.

"Lala" isn't much better, especially when you consider that it makes me think of the Teletubby with the same name :der: :uhoh: :yikes:.

Yeah. Not a fan of her music in the slightest.

Angela

lazarus said:
I have to say, I prefer Ashlee to her whitebread sister, who besides being dumber than a bag o' hammers, has no soul or spark in her music.

Sure Ashlee may be an Avril Lavigne wanna be but it's certainly not as generic.

laz

I actually agree. I'm not saying I would ever intentionally listen to her music, but she is at least better than Jessica. (Better show, too. :shh: )

jessica simpson is so amazingly hott it's hard to put into words, a lot better than Ashlee.

Both of their music sucks, so we're basing this on looks only.

I wanna throw a brick at the tv whenever that shampoo commercial is played using Lala as their background music:banghead: :yuck:

I thought this was going to be about the Yeah Yeah Yeahs....I guess I was wrong.....dead wrong.

Forshame!

Back
Top Bottom