You made me do it.............DESCRIBE THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
<I figure I have time to do it at lunch tomorrow...I have a biology test first period so maybe I should study for that but i never study and always scrape by :wink:

bad bad study habits :tsk:

^ VG, what grade are you in?

< also doesn't study, but manages

^^^ Hey Reg! Check out my latest post in the Pussy Cafe and tell me what you think. :hyper:

:wink:

^ VG is a straight A student! :happy:

^^senior...:yikes: the seniors at are school are so sweet, they hold doors and pick things up for you, I've never seen a senior do anything mean to a freshman, its scary.

<would have trouble explaining to parents why I need to pay this website 12 bucks...they would not be happy that I talk to men twice my age online. :wink:

^ :angry: is not calling some freshman chick! the only freshmad i'd ever call is VG . . . to talk about U2 :sexywink:

^^ VG, i go to an all-guys school. . . we're not (always) physically mean to the freshman, but we do the basic seniour jackass things :yes:

^^ :laugh: well, we're not that bad. . . we just boss them around, tell them to do crazy things, cut them in the lunch line, ask for money, all of that.

VG whats the scholarship for? Where do you want to go to college?

^oh I have no idea where I want to go, I'd like to go to OSU just because my dad went there and loved it, and I have a lot of family there. really I just want to go somewhere out of state, but I'd also like to be able to afford to eat, so....:lol:

what about you, do you know where you're going yet?

^ well, honey, don't worry about it too much for now. three years from now you'll be fed up with all this college application crap. i can't wait to get it over with :|

^ i don't know where i'm going. I want to stay down here in Los Angeles, so probably something like USC, LMU, or some UC school down here in So. Cali (UCLA would be a dream come true)

< has to go. goodnight!

Good Morning Painted:wave:

How's everything going on the other side of the pond?

^ Misses TRE

<---- MIsses TRE also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom